Dekalb's newcomers

dctigerfan07

I watched the DC girls play last night and these freshmen are the real deal! Yeah, so DC lost by 17, but they started two freshmen and when they got down before the half, they made a run to get the score to within two with THREE freshmen on the floor! Both of our seniors were on the bench at this time also. They bring back all the peices to win after this year too, as both of the seniors are only medicore players. the real star of this team is Katie Herman, who is a BEAST.

The junior scored seventeen of our 35 points, i think. Next year will be a VERY good year. And yes, im already looking at next season...lol

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your right the newcomers looked good last night and Katie shot the ball very well. Did you see the game, the game wasn't even close. The girls were gased after the first quarter. If Van Buren had hit any shots they would have won by 30 points. I wish the girls well this year but its going to be a long season maybe even a zero win campign and its not going to get better until they find a coach that has a clue. She is just wasting talent.

Your right the newcomers looked good last night and Katie shot the ball very well. Did you see the game, the game wasn't even close. The girls were gased after the first quarter. If Van Buren had hit any shots they would have won by 30 points. I wish the girls well this year but its going to be a long season maybe even a zero win campign and its not going to get better until they find a coach that has a clue. She is just wasting talent.

oh yeah i was at the game and it was a blowout. If Katie played for a school with even the slghtest inkling of a rep, she would probably be a top college prospect. But i guess that's just how the chips fall sometimes i guess. I agree that this could be a season without a victory. The competition is just to tough for a very young and inexperienced team.

• 4 weeks later...

ok yeah the freshmen are alrite but they aint the "real deal" they r good and all dont get me wrong but what they have to remember i think is not to get too cocky ...!!!!!

ok...well first of all none of the freshman are cocky...and if they are you tell me who?...and also just because they get playin time dont mean they are cocky..it just they put forth the effort and ability to get playin time and get the job done...so unless you can tell me some names and some reasons don't say they are bein cocky!!

I am begining to think that YOU don't have a clue. B)

ok...well first of all none of the freshman are cocky...and if they are you tell me who?...and also just because they get playin time dont mean they are cocky..it just they put forth the effort and ability to get playin time and get the job done...so unless you can tell me some names and some reasons don't say they are bein cocky!!

ok listen i didnt say just becauyse they were gettin playin time meant that they were gettin cocky i have my reasons i've seen how they act and they sometimes act cocky so you know who im talkin about im not tryin to be mean or anything its just i wanted to warn them before they got really cocky i havent seen them bein cocky a lot its just a word of advice

ok listen i didnt say just becauyse they were gettin playin time meant that they were gettin cocky i have my reasons i've seen how they act and they sometimes act cocky so you know who im talkin about im not tryin to be mean or anything its just i wanted to warn them before they got really cocky i havent seen them bein cocky a lot its just a word of advice

Well...i really don't think they have een cocky at all and gettin playin time is the only reason they could be gettin COCKY!! And none of these girls have said anything 2 anyone so i dont see why they should be getting called cocky for no reasons at all...yea.. you might have your reasons but they may be hear say like a MOST of this stuff is so if you wanna call them cocky maybe you should ask them..Unless you heard them..and maybe they were joking and you took it the wrong way!?!

Well...i really don't think they have een cocky at all and gettin playin time is the only reason they could be gettin COCKY!! And none of these girls have said anything 2 anyone so i dont see why they should be getting called cocky for no reasons at all...yea.. you might have your reasons but they may be hear say like a MOST of this stuff is so if you wanna call them cocky maybe you should ask them..Unless you heard them..and maybe they were joking and you took it the wrong way!?!

ok well im sorry all that i said i dont want to start a bunch of crap if i did i am sorry well good luck lady tigers varsity and jv vs. White Co.! hope ya win!

the lady tigers are 0-somethin and they do good to get in the thirtys......there is no way any playas on the team are COCKY...im not puttin the lady tigers down, i juss dont think they are showin there potential right now and they will, i know they will, the coach will get them on the right track......and when they do, they might have a reason to be a lil cocky so DEAL WITH IT!!!!