Stewart County Sports

wingdawg

Well I have seen them play in a couple of sports and I would say it would be about discipline. The coaches for their basketball team make sure the players are very disciplined. I have only seen them play a couple of times. I saw their baseball team and have not seen their football. SC did just get a new baseball coach last year I believe and I see him doing a better job. I see great things for SC sports.

Edited by 34SL

Well I have seen them play in a couple of sports and I would say it would be about discipline. The coaches for their basketball team make sure the players are very disciplined. I have only seen them play a couple of times. I saw their baseball team and have not seen their football but it seems like that the coach is the difference. SC did just get a new baseball coach last year I believe and I see him doing a better job.

Yeah I have to agree on the discipline issue. Since Bramlett has taken over the Men's basketball program, it's obviously different. I don't know with Coach Holliday and the fball squad, but it's been years since they've been real controlled. Probably a 1/2 decade or so since they had it, at least in my opinion. I won't say much for the baseball team, im sure it'll speak for itself.

Don't get me wrong, I back the Rebel sports up..but I gotta say truth where it bestows

What makes Stewart Co. so good in basketball ? What makes them not so good in the other sports ?

I don't think I would say Stewart County is so good in basketball. What have they really done in the past couple of years? Last year, with what was supposed to be one of their best teams in years, they couldn't even make it to the district finals and then were one and done in the region. On the other hand, teams like Harpeth, Sycamore and Cheatham keep winning even in 'down years'. Look for the Cheatham County schools to continue dominating this district in not only basketball, but all sports.