Friendship Christian vs. Temple

jadguitar06

TC, like all other teams, have rebuilding years. We just usually do very well during those years (regardless of classification B) ). As for the outcome of tonights game, I said I was not going to make a prediction, but since you asked.....I say that IF the refs make offensive pass interference calls, as they should, then FC wins by 2 TDs. If not then it's probably Temples game by a TD. I've seen both teams play this year and it should be a good game. Teams have to be prepared for bad field conditions and I believe that both of these teams will make the necessary adjustments. I hope I can come tonight. I have to go to work at midnight and it depends on how much sleep I get today!! I'm a huge High School Football fan and try to support our local teams. I wish the best to both teams and may it be a fair and injury free game for players and fans.

Is it that bad? Offensive pass interference or is this simply sour grapes? I must alert the officials to this. Ole Possumtowner knows how to do this I think.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TC, like all other teams, have rebuilding years. We just usually do very well during those years (regardless of classification B) ). As for the outcome of tonights game, I said I was not going to make a prediction, but since you asked.....I say that IF the refs make offensive pass interference calls, as they should, then FC wins by 2 TDs. If not then it's probably Temples game by a TD. I've seen both teams play this year and it should be a good game. Teams have to be prepared for bad field conditions and I believe that both of these teams will make the necessary adjustments. I hope I can come tonight. I have to go to work at midnight and it depends on how much sleep I get today!! I'm a huge High School Football fan and try to support our local teams. I wish the best to both teams and may it be a fair and injury free game for players and fans.

All our region 4 friends are welcome in possumtown this evening

I must admit that I have become weary of the whole "push off" thing about Seth Skogen. The guy has been playing football at Temple since he was in the 8th grade(?) and is an all round good athlete. Let's quit robbing him of the credit he is due. It is not necessary for him to push off. If he had a habitual problem of doing something like that the coaches would have caught and corrected it long before now. Besides, if you have seen the kid play then you know that most of his catches are not made in push off situations. Seth is worthy of the accolades and it is in no way a mistake for him to be a Mr. Football finalist. Friendship will see tonight what the deal is. Of course, the last time Temple played in the mud, he never scored a touch down the whole game, but Temple still won decisively.

Slick Pasture, Slick Rick says this has to be a special post. Slick Rick's Crusaders are gearing up to head to Lebanon. Slick Rick is hoping to see Slick Pasture at the game. Slick Rick is making Slick Rick's 500th career post. Slick Rick thinks this is a special occasion. Slick Rick would like for people to rehash all the special Slick Rick moments. What are some of the all time favorite Slick Rick moments for you Pasture, zonepirate, Geno, Gut Wrench and others?

Slick Pasture, Slick Rick says this has to be a special post. Slick Rick's Crusaders are gearing up to head to Lebanon. Slick Rick is hoping to see Slick Pasture at the game. Slick Rick is making Slick Rick's 500th career post. Slick Rick thinks this is a special occasion. Slick Rick would like for people to rehash all the special Slick Rick moments. What are some of the all time favorite Slick Rick moments for you Pasture, zonepirate, Geno, Gut Wrench and others?

Gut Wrench Gary says Slick Rick doesn't have any special occasions. Gut Wrench Gary says that Slick Rick and G-lover should sit together tonight. Gut Wrench Gary says Slick Rick better bring his boots to get to his seat. Gut Wrench Gary saw the field this morning and it didn't look to good. Gut Wrench Gary says that there are no dividers in the bathroom for Slick Rick. Gut Wrench Gary ask Slick Rick if he got those guys a haircut this week?

Gut Wrench Gary says Slick Rick doesn't have any special occasions. Gut Wrench Gary says that Slick Rick and G-lover should sit together tonight. Gut Wrench Gary says Slick Rick better bring his boots to get to his seat. Gut Wrench Gary saw the field this morning and it didn't look to good. Gut Wrench Gary says that there are no dividers in the bathroom for Slick Rick. Gut Wrench Gary ask Slick Rick if he got those guys a haircut this week?

Gut Wrench was the chopper still there?

Ahhhh...what about us region 3 friends??? ;)

Oh shoot yeah, you folks are all welcome in possumtown :thumb:

Gut Wrench was the chopper still there?

Oh shoot yeah, you folks are all welcome in possumtown :thumb:

Gut Wrench Gary did not see no chopper when he was there. Gut Wrench Gary says that Possumtowner needs to make a sign for Sick Rick and hang it up. Gut Wrench Gary says that he will fix the bathroom up for Slick Rick. Gut Wrench Gary says that Possumtowner and Gut Wrench will be waiting on Slick Richard and his shaggy Sader Nation to arrive.

Slick Zonepirate, Slick Rick was never a SP fan. Slick Rick only said he would watch SP because Marion stunk like some type of duece. Slick Rick has headed up the Crusader Nation and it should be a great atmosphere tonight.

Don't change your story now...you jumped the fence and were a SP fan for a week :thumb:

I must admit that I have become weary of the whole "push off" thing about Seth Skogen. The guy has been playing football at Temple since he was in the 8th grade(?) and is an all round good athlete. Let's quit robbing him of the credit he is due. It is not necessary for him to push off. If he had a habitual problem of doing something like that the coaches would have caught and corrected it long before now. Besides, if you have seen the kid play then you know that most of his catches are not made in push off situations. Seth is worthy of the accolades and it is in no way a mistake for him to be a Mr. Football finalist. Friendship will see tonight what the deal is. Of course, the last time Temple played in the mud, he never scored a touch down the whole game, but Temple still won decisively.

No doubt Skogen is a great athlete. I would never take anything away from a young man (or woman) who gives it their all on the "field of play". I'm just commenting on what I saw with my own eyes at Lookout Valley last Friday. The issue DOES need to be addressed by the coaches, as it will probably come back to him if he chooses to play college ball. Again God Speed to both teams!!