Hampton @ Friendship Christian

Ole3putt

I wanna say Congrats to the Dgos for getting this far! I have really enjoyed watching you all the last two years! You are all winners to all of us fans!

And, just one last question from me:

Do the refs always celebrate in the circle on the fields with FCS after the game? I saw a lot of hugging and patting going on there. Just wondering. Seems like all of our refs never go to either side of the field here once the game was over.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna say Congrats to the Dgos for getting this far! I have really enjoyed watching you all the last two years! You are all winners to all of us fans!

Do the refs always celebrate in the circle on the fields with FCS after the game? I saw a lot of hugging and patting going on there. Just wondering. Seems like all of our refs never go to either side of the field here once the game was over.

They were just there to make sure our guys and girls didn't have any "illegal contact".

Well Coach Holtz it was nice chatting with you. Sorry yur coach and a few of yer fans are being sore losers. We talked bout recruitin this week. It dont happen here but if that makes yer coach happy then let him think that. We know how it is in Possumtown. Jest a shame though that the first time this school has got the chance to go play for a title, folks got to bad mouth em. I believe our young fellers deserve a little more than that.

Well my fellow Hampton fans this is what I was afraid of. I predicted FC by 21 initially but to appease the travelers to Possumtown I went with an optimistic but unrealistic prediction of Hampton winning by 1. You guys who were running your mouth get back out here and take your lumps. If you are going to talk the talk then you better make sure you can walk the talk. Else you are going to get what these FC guys are giving you this morning.

More importantly though is we need to learn from the losses two years in a row to Region 4. What is Region 4 doing that we have only scored 7 points in 8 quarters? Our defense seems to do good enough after being put in the bad positions by the offense. What is wrong with the offense? That's the question we must answer to take it to the next level. If we don't answer it then Region 4 will come to Hampton next year and demolish us again.

Recruiting? Our coach said 'FC recruited and only recruited good players, wouldn't you?' We can't do anything about that but I say let's start recruiting too. Let's recruit from the hallways of HHS. With over 400 students there should be enough athletes in that school to field a team where the same players don't have to play offense and defense. Why won't they come out and play? Another question that needs answering.

I'm gone for this year. See ya again next year Hampton fans when the playoffs start.

I thought this was a very good game. I did not get to this game until late in the first half. I was looking for that Red Dodge Truck of Zone Pirates, but was unable to locate it in the parking lot. I was late getting to the game because it took Kelly at the Jackets Nest forever to get my food ready, and then I got stuck in a little bit of traffic. Eventually, S.R. made it to the game.

I thought this was a very good game. I did not get to this game until late in the first half. I was looking for that Red Dodge Truck of Zone Pirates, but was unable to locate it in the parking lot. I was late getting to the game because it took Kelly at the Jackets Nest forever to get my food ready, and then I got stuck in a little bit of traffic. Eventually, S.R. made it to the game.

They made it fine without you.