Hampton @ Friendship Christian

Ole3putt

I also saw that. I was one of the last ones that left the sidelines on the visitors side.....and there were still some refs there. That was not just congratulating the players on a win if you ask me. May just be my opinion.....but the rest of Hampton fans saw it too. Not trying to start anything...just voicing my opinion...which will be to tssaa also.

I went out for a nice night out and I come back and this stuff is still going on. Are we just keeping this jibrish going trying to get to 100 pages.

I watched the game again today and it wasn't even close. You couldn't move the ball on our defense, and only FCS stopped our offense. We were the better team and no calls made by any referee would have mattered. We could play each other ten times and it would be 10-0.

You folks don't even like each other. For a good bit of this thread we just sat back and watched you folks argue among yourselves. Obviuosly the coach would have faired better by running #12, and #44 but I don't guess that was the politically correct thing to do.

Well you folks need to address you own personal problems and quit worrying about us because the FCS fans love each other and are dancing in the streets.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

east has no answer...you cant play football with just one playeror two hampton has some inside problems that need addressing ,,family on sidelines..good old boy ball,,,you have to let backup people play even when you dont think so thay have to learn,,we try to make heros of some people and leave out others if ceeates jelliousy,,and not a team hampton came out ready to play but the sidelines keep looking for abig play that wasent there,,wher did the ball go???. when sertain people came into the game the line moved up when thay went out the line moved back im proud of the bulldogs very proud but thay have issues the coaches need to address and thay need to play at a different level you cant just look at one player and win thy same thing happend last year,,,first clear the side line hampton has had 6 side line warring this year alone the coaches dont have control the parents do

First of all, I think you are a COWARD. I think it is ridiculious that you have to hide behind a computer screen to say the things you have said about our BULLDOGS being a one man team????? Come on, we know the dogs are a team and it took EVERY ONE of them to take us back to the 4th round again this year. Obviously, there is a "one man" show you are wanting to see and it's not the MAN you are referring to. I think alot of us have a pretty good idea who you are. Get over it!!!! We are at a different level now!!!!

First of all, I think you are a COWARD. I think it is ridiculious that you have to hide behind a computer screen to say the things you have said about our BULLDOGS being a one man team????? Come on, we know the dogs are a team and it took EVERY ONE of them to take us back to the 4th round again this year. Obviously, there is a "one man" show you are wanting to see and it's not the MAN you are referring to. I think alot of us have a pretty good idea who you are. Get over it!!!! We are at a different level now!!!!

Exhibit # 138 Hampton Fan vs Hampton Fan

I also saw that. I was one of the last ones that left the sidelines on the visitors side.....and there were still some refs there. That was not just congratulating the players on a win if you ask me. May just be my opinion.....but the rest of Hampton fans saw it too. Not trying to start anything...just voicing my opinion...which will be to tssaa also.

24 - 7 FCS.

Now stop all the babble and excuses.

From a football fan who was at the game , without ties to either team I thought it was a well played game by TWO championship quality teams. The officiating did seem to go FCS way from my point of view and if FCS doesn't Recruit I have two Questions. Why not? and Where are all of your short dumpy slow kids that will never see the field their entire Highschool carreer that graces the sidelines of every public 1A school in the state. I'm not trying to start anything but really why deny it. FCS doesn't have 65 kids on their team they have 65 ATHLETES. how does that happen in1A ball. Either way great game both teams Hampton and FCS should be proud of their young men!

24 - 7 FCS.

I wanna say Congrats to the Dgos for getting this far! I have really enjoyed watching you all the last two years! You are all winners to all of us fans!

And, just one last question from me:

Do the refs always celebrate in the circle on the fields with FCS after the game? I saw a lot of hugging and patting going on there. Just wondering. Seems like all of our refs never go to either side of the field here once the game was over.

24 - 7 FCS.

That's right ... FCS and Gordonsville! :thumb:

agree 100 %

Very classy post friendshipfan. What a "Christian attitude."

24 - 7 FCS.

Well my fellow Hampton fans this is what I was afraid of. I predicted FC by 21 initially but to appease the travelers to Possumtown I went with an optimistic but unrealistic prediction of Hampton winning by 1. You guys who were running your mouth get back out here and take your lumps. If you are going to talk the talk then you better make sure you can walk the talk. Else you are going to get what these FC guys are giving you this morning.

More importantly though is we need to learn from the losses two years in a row to Region 4. What is Region 4 doing that we have only scored 7 points in 8 quarters? Our defense seems to do good enough after being put in the bad positions by the offense. What is wrong with the offense? That's the question we must answer to take it to the next level. If we don't answer it then Region 4 will come to Hampton next year and demolish us again.

Recruiting? Our coach said 'FC recruited and only recruited good players, wouldn't you?' We can't do anything about that but I say let's start recruiting too. Let's recruit from the hallways of HHS. With over 400 students there should be enough athletes in that school to field a team where the same players don't have to play offense and defense. Why won't they come out and play? Another question that needs answering.

I'm gone for this year. See ya again next year Hampton fans when the playoffs start.

good post but one note.

if your coach says FCS recruits it shows how back woods and uneducatd he is. Most of these players have been here since 3rd grade.

Easy to look for bame when one loses vs taking it like a man.

Hope you have another successful recruiting campaign next year

excuses, excuses, excuses

24 - 7 FCS.