tnsddeveloper

Oh no you don't. We dont welcome yer kind in Possumtown. Get back over the mountain and stay there.

Nice job Commanders.

To Temple, be proud of yer boys. They fought hard

Gut Wrench Gary says that Gut Wrench Gary and Slick Possumtowner will not allow Slick Rick to jump on this bandwagon. Gut Wrench Gary says that Slick Rick needs to stay over in Chattanooga and begin recruiting with the head man over there in Temple.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Greetings I have a team in South Carolina a 5A school biggest classification looking for a home game on either 8/23 or 9/13 is anyone interested 
    • Dyersburg, South Side, White County and Upperman will all be loaded. Will be interesting for sure. Lots of other good teams. South Gibson will have 4 really good Freshman coming in with an already talented team. 
    • Y’all are losing me with this “who is qualified to be the vice principal at the middle school” mess. 
    • White Co may run the gauntlet this season with the transfer addition, that is, if what I’m hearing is accurate info.  Interested in seeing play.  
    • The prevailing cognitive aptitude within this particular jurisdiction appears to be somewhat lacking in comparison to the broader spectrum of intellectual capacities. While acknowledging his remarkable prowess as a coach, it is regrettable that certain individuals harbored animosity towards him from the inception of his tenure. Perhaps at this juncture, the vociferous member of the board could consider relinquishing their position, given that their primary objective has ostensibly been fulfilled.