Ooltewah @ Smyrna

Owlbino

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay this is just like talking to R'dale fans on here!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? GO BACK AND READ WHAT I PUT AFTER WHAT YOU QUOTED!!!!! IT SAYS...

JUST MESSING WITH YA! :lol: EVEN WITH THE SMILELY FACE... IT WAS A JOKE. I WAS TRYING TO BE FRIENDLY AND ANSWER SOMEONE'S QUESTION.

TRUST ME WE COULD CARE LESS IF YOU SIT ON OUR SIDE, ALL WE ASK IS THAT YOU BE RESPECTFUL AND DON'T ACT LIKE A BUNCH OF FOOLS. LIKE OTHER TEAMS AROUND THE AREA WHO SIT ON THE OPPOSING TEAMS SIDE...

Sorry but TG24 is not a Ooltewah fan... He is from William Blount.... Sorry to disappoint ya!

Edited by ImaOWL

Okay this is just like talking to R'dale fans on here!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? GO BACK AND READ WHAT I PUT AFTER WHAT YOU QUOTED!!!!! IT SAYS...

JUST MESSING WITH YA! :lol: EVEN WITH THE SMILELY FACE... IT WAS A JOKE. I WAS TRYING TO BE FRIENDLY AND ANSWER SOMEONE'S QUESTION.

TRUST ME WE COULD CARE LESS IF YOU SIT ON OUR SIDE, ALL WE ASK IS THAT YOU BE RESPECTFUL AND DON'T ACT LIKE A BUNCH OF FOOLS. LIKE OTHER TEAMS AROUND THE AREA WHO SIT ON THE OPPOSING TEAMS SIDE...

That is a William Blount fan you quoted :D

my biggest fear was Smyrna going into this game as a favorite

I can see that is not the case

undefeated team with better,bigger faster players that most are predicting to win by 2 tds

I LIKE IT!!!

the one score on ooltewahs schedule that sticks out

ooltewah 24

cookeville 21

a team that was beaten soundly by 2 of smyrnas opponents lebanon and lavergne

whom both lost to smyrna

Smyrna your win last week proved nothing to nobody its time to get to work and do it again

Cat, it doesn't matter what any score of any game is for Smyrna, they will ALWAYS be the underdog of every game to everyone. Why? Have no idea but my favorite thing is when you talk about scores from previous games and some fan of that team ALWAYS comes back with some excuse as to why their team almost lost or did lose. It never fails, you know someone will :lol:

In response to the Cookeville game... Ooltewah is a very young team that has been developing over the year. That first game included a lot of younger classmen, playing for the first time, and seniors who had never started before.

I was one who believed Ooltewah would be 7-3 at best and they have surprised me. I watched them earlier in the year and then returned to watch them against Sevier County. They have made great strides, so I wouldn't compare what they are doing now to what they did against Cookeville earlier in the year. This is a much improved team.

Their greatest weakness is the secondary, but I wouldn't call them shabby. If you allow their front seven to get to the quarterback, you will probably be in for a long night.

I expect that these two teams are very comparable: quick, athletic and balanced--could beat you with both the run or the pass. Ooltewah's defense has improved over the year, and it was pretty good against the run the whole year. Should be a great game next Friday!

See Cat, I told you someone would..... :lol:

I do not know much about Smyrna yet, but I do know a few things about Region 2 5A vs Region 1 5A.

Athletically they match up well but the biggest factors I have seen the last 5 or so years is the differences in types of defenses and the physical aspect of the game. IMHO Region 2 5A is on another level when comes laying the wood. Go Owls!

"ONE FOR THE RING FINGER"

Sorry but TG24 is not a Ooltewah fan... He is from William Blount.... Sorry to disappoint ya!

WOW!!! I repeat what I said earlier..... I COULD CARE LESS WHAT TEAM THIS PERSON IS A FAN OF.... POINT IS, IN THE FIRST POST, THE SECOND POST, AND NOW THE THIRD POST.... Okay I guess this is better and it will be easier for everyone to understand....

NO ONE READS POSTS THROUGH FULLY BEFORE THEY COMMENT AND THEY NEED TO, SO THAT THEY KNOW FOR SURE WHAT SOMEONE IS SAYING, AND IF THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT SOMEONE IS SAYING THEN THEY SHOULDN'T REPLY BACK TO ANYTHING....

Sorry to disappoint ya! yeah.. okay... there are A LOT more things in life that disappoint me other than a blog on a web site.... hahahahaha :lol:

Like you said. Teams change over the season and Smyrna has changed dramatically since then.

Well than you'd have to learn the wing t in less than week. :D

Ooltewah could line up right now and run the wing-T - they have several times this year - that's Benny's old offense!.....I wish I had some Owl video!

WOW!!! I repeat what I said earlier..... I COULD CARE LESS WHAT TEAM THIS PERSON IS A FAN OF.... POINT IS, IN THE FIRST POST, THE SECOND POST, AND NOW THE THIRD POST.... Okay I guess this is better and it will be easier for everyone to understand....

NO ONE READS POSTS THROUGH FULLY BEFORE THEY COMMENT AND THEY NEED TO, SO THAT THEY KNOW FOR SURE WHAT SOMEONE IS SAYING, AND IF THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT SOMEONE IS SAYING THEN THEY SHOULDN'T REPLY BACK TO ANYTHING....

Sorry to disappoint ya! yeah.. okay... there are A LOT more things in life that disappoint me other than a blog on a web site.... hahahahaha :lol:

Obviously it gets to you a little....get rid of all the CAPS!

Sorry to disappoint ya! yeah.. okay... there are A LOT more things in life that disappoint me other than a blog on a web site.... hahahahaha :rolleyes:

You are one of the greatest posters of all time. I love reading your informative posts! I think you might need to chill out. Tell me something about symrna.