Mt Pleasant 30, Jo Byrns 28

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game, words can't describe this game. Both teams played with heart & soul. The fans were on thier feet all night, both sides. Tuck, you are a sportsman with every meaning. You are a little wrong about the one man show, but we wont get in to that now. Congrats to both teams, coaches and the 12th man.

I dont think u guys are a one man show, cuz w/o everbody else on the team Marco wouldnt be able to do anything. But i also think that w/o Marco u guys wouldnt be where u are now. U guys arent a one man team, but u do rely heavily on Marco.

This is probably one of the best high school football games I have ever witnessed in a long time. Big plays throughout the game really made this contest one of the most dramatic....these guys came to play! Congrats to the Tigers, good luck!

Check out the gameline at TennesseeSportsNet.Com . If you go to the TSN website click on the TSN Blog & Scores Page for story. This was some game......were you there? What did you think?

Agreed! Just glad this requires typing and not speaking cause I think I blew my vocals out last night. Hope that tells you that I was definitely there. :angry: