Congrats to Mt Pleasant

mtsports

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah he's just a pup. His older brother is #14. He's going to be a good one though but you did give him a pretty good blast. I hope you didnt talk any smack. After all he's a freshman.

Naw didnt even have a clue who hit me cuz i didnt even see him coming. I had just secured the ball, and then i feel somebody hit me, so i just kept going as hard as i could. No trash talk, but i did get excited about the run.

Hey i did run over #5, i think his name is Jay Stoops. Is he good enuff to brag about?? LOL J/K. I ran him over twice on kickoff return, when i was blocking. But he just got up and said good hit #52, the whole team was a class act.

Yeah he's good enough to brag about. He's a tough one. He will be one of our big hitters again next year. I really don't know about the short kick thing, I was just guessing but I would think it was for your team although I should say just for you to blow your ego up a little. lol. Don't be a stranger. Let us hear from you. I like reading your analysis of games almost as much as I like listening to Jaws on ESPN.

Yeah he's good enough to brag about. He's a tough one. He will be one of our big hitters again next year. I really don't know about the short kick thing, I was just guessing but I would think it was for your team although I should say just for you to blow your ego up a little. lol. Don't be a stranger. Let us hear from you. I like reading your analysis of games almost as much as I like listening to Jaws on ESPN.

LOL dont know if ur being scarcastic or being serious, but either way thanks lol.

LOL dont know if ur being scarcastic or being serious, but either way thanks lol.

Hey Big Tuck congratulations from an FC fan on another great season by your team and a fine effort from you personally. We followed your team closely this year and thought we might cross paths eventually. Obviously Mt. Pleasant must be a great team to have beaten you guys. Best of luck in the future Tuck! ;)