Oliver Springs at Stone

S.O.S.HS05

Im just gonna come out and say it, this game tonight was NOTHING compared to the match ups they played this summer. The atmosphere in that gym was HORRIBLE!!! I didn't see anything too impressive tonight with either teams. I hope the next match up at o.s is a better one. O.S had too many errors and poor lack of judgement to win this game. They missed 9 layups, 15 free throws,shot under 25% from the field, and their two starting post players only had 5 points combined. And no off. to stone but its not like stone is a bunch of big players (THEIR GAURDS FOR GODS SAKE) I hope to see O.S come off this loss with a new perspective cause Loudon and Powell Come into OZ Town on fri and sat. :angry:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im just gonna come out and say it, this game tonight was NOTHING compared to the match ups they played this summer. The atmosphere in that gym was HORRIBLE!!! I didn't see anything too impressive tonight with either teams. I hope the next match up at o.s is a better one. O.S had too many errors and poor lack of judgement to win this game. They missed 9 layups, 15 free throws,shot under 25% from the field, and their two starting post players only had 5 points combined. And no off. to stone but its not like stone is a bunch of big players (THEIR GAURDS FOR GODS SAKE) I hope to see O.S come off this loss with a new perspective cause Loudon and Powell Come into OZ Town on fri and sat. :angry:

I've seen Loudon. Bring your A game or they will eat your lunch. They gave LA almost more than they could stand.

Im just gonna come out and say it, this game tonight was NOTHING compared to the match ups they played this summer. The atmosphere in that gym was HORRIBLE!!! I didn't see anything too impressive tonight with either teams. I hope the next match up at o.s is a better one. O.S had too many errors and poor lack of judgement to win this game. They missed 9 layups, 15 free throws,shot under 25% from the field, and their two starting post players only had 5 points combined. And no off. to stone but its not like stone is a bunch of big players (THEIR GAURDS FOR GODS SAKE) I hope to see O.S come off this loss with a new perspective cause Loudon and Powell Come into OZ Town on fri and sat. :D

Atmosphere???

Nither team played very well, Stone I thought would be better than they showed. OS just had a terrible night shooting the ball and way to many unforced turnovers. Both teams will get better its still early. I really think OS can play with this team on any given night Stone doesnt have any size have some speed and didnt shoot the ball as well as I thought they could. All in all OS should Win at their house I think I have given Stone way to much credit but time will tell.

Stone didn't play anywhere near their potential last night. All of the hype involved with playing the first real game at a brand new school probably took them out of the game mentally. Shooting percentages were horrid and execution was lackluster at best. OS had some of the same problems as well. The game was called extremely tight and prevented any rhythm. Hopefully Stone will be clicking on all cylinders when it really counts. Glad Stone got the win even if it was ugly.

Nither team played very well, Stone I thought would be better than they showed. OS just had a terrible night shooting the ball and way to many unforced turnovers. Both teams will get better its still early. I really think OS can play with this team on any given night Stone doesnt have any size have some speed and didnt shoot the ball as well as I thought they could. All in all OS should Win at their house I think I have given Stone way to much credit but time will tell.

Well Stone is AA their friend and OS can play with them everyday and will beat them at thier House in my thoughts. And they certainly cant control who TSSAA puts in their district but you might want to look at what OS has done in the past 5 years compared to Cumberland County Teams. GO LADY BOBCATS... :thumb:

Im just gonna come out and say it, this game tonight was NOTHING compared to the match ups they played this summer. The atmosphere in that gym was HORRIBLE!!! I didn't see anything too impressive tonight with either teams. I hope the next match up at o.s is a better one. O.S had too many errors and poor lack of judgement to win this game. They missed 9 layups, 15 free throws,shot under 25% from the field, and their two starting post players only had 5 points combined. And no off. to stone but its not like stone is a bunch of big players (THEIR GAURDS FOR GODS SAKE) I hope to see O.S come off this loss with a new perspective cause Loudon and Powell Come into OZ Town on fri and sat. :lol:

[/quote/] Oliver Springs and Stone both have really good teams so I say this was a good match up.Other teams will have to play at that gym, what do you mean about the atmosphere being HORRIBLE!!! :D:D