Importance of a good footballprogram

gonehome

As a high school coach that has coached in 5A, 2A,and 3A football i have witnessed the importance of a good football team. the excitement of agood team gets the student body involvedand it also has an impact in the community. discipline in the school is much less and the overall atmosphere of the school is better. I state all this to encourage west greene to do the right thing in he hiring of the new coach which i feel should be someone that is a proven winner in whatever he has coached. a good coach is a good coach because it is nothing more than teaching. I have a very good friend that used to coach at south greene that would be highly interested and he has the ability to provide all of the things mentioned above. he has built unbeliveable facilities and teams wherever he has been and he has not let the politics and administration to get in the way. he has a way of working with them to acomplish his goals. yes , once again i am talking about the guy from maryville that was at south greene and is now in the sevier county school system but not a part of the pigeon forge demise. please reply and let me know what you think. maybe we can communicate of line.

As a high school coach that has coached in 5A, 2A,and 3A football i have witnessed the importance of a good football team. the excitement of agood team gets the student body involvedand it also has an impact in the community. discipline in the school is much less and the overall atmosphere of the school is better. I state all this to encourage west greene to do the right thing in he hiring of the new coach which i feel should be someone that is a proven winner in whatever he has coached. a good coach is a good coach because it is nothing more than teaching. I have a very good friend that used to coach at south greene that would be highly interested and he has the ability to provide all of the things mentioned above. he has built unbeliveable facilities and teams wherever he has been and he has not let the politics and administration to get in the way. he has a way of working with them to acomplish his goals. yes , once again i am talking about the guy from maryville that was at south greene and is now in the sevier county school system but not a part of the pigeon forge demise. please reply and let me know what you think. maybe we can communicate of line.

Who is it?