LaVergne Tourney

curly-g

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to the game and I really have to wonder what you are talking about... The police singled one of us out because we said "airball, airball, airball you stink" but honestly chants are what basketball is about and the police don't need to get involved... Their student section needs to say something back... their parents don't need to whine because their kid missed a shot

I went to the game and I really have to wonder what you are talking about... The police singled one of us out because we said "airball, airball, airball you stink" but honestly chants are what basketball is about and the police don't need to get involved... Their student section needs to say something back... their parents don't need to whine because their kid missed a shot

we didn't say stink though

I know it was stupid they called someone out and told them not to say anything besides the players name we couldn't talk bad about anyone and at the end the cop told someone that the Nation had to be out of the Gym in 2 min or they would arrest the person

lol why does this happen the night that I cannot go??!!?!?! Stupid family in town ;)

Seems a little odd to get that worked up over an airball chant

Edited by nation_supp89