kdallen32

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it will be

103- alan hord of beech if he is still at 103 and zack shelton of springfield

112- janeson pendely of springfield

119-look out for trelore from hendersonville and the two starters from greenbrier anthony garrison and sean gwahardo

125-john keinart from beech, trevor smith from greenbrier , yates from mt. juliet

130-yates from mt.juliet ,stephen tvares from greenbrier

135-joey brassell of greenbrier , i have herd he has worked all off season good luck to him

140-i also beleave joey brassell will be region champ st 140 if hes at that weight, also look at josh from beech

145- sergio perry from hendersonville ,dustin jones from springfield

152-kyle jones from springfield

160-kyle jones if hes there , look for jeremy green from greenbrier to make some noise

171- justin bair from wilson central , and smyrna's guy im not sure of his name, but hes a hoss

189- brett jackel from hendersonville

215- not sure........

275-g.l. waynick of frienship christian and mario scott of springfield

Now there's some momentum!! Win the rematch next week and we got one state champion this season, maybe not the last if we add a wrestler at 171!!

Sounds as if a wager might be needed to spice up a potential match-up. If and that's a huge IF (The Hixson Wildcats will be the favorite this year from our Region), the Irish are lucky enough to make it to the Duals again, we're on. My assistant and I will be thinking of what the payoff shall be. No WV you can't have him alone for 5 minutes :thumb:

bcb