Region 5-1A next year.

CPR4u

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With what Cascade has returning, I'd expect them to be the favorite next year. Forrest, Jo byrns and Eagleville also should be pretty good.

you have spurred my curiosity. could you tell me what all they have returning in their starting lineup. i know that the extremly speedy #1 and the extremely powerful #5 are coming back but what else is over the horizon.

1. Jo Byrns - they will 3peat.

2. Heritage - they continue to improve.

3. Cascade - they could be 2nd, but i like Heritage alot.

4. Forrest - really dont know much about what they return, but they have a great coach staff.

5. Mcewen - Mcewen was young this year, and i think they could make the playoffs, but they have to win the close games that they lost this year.

6. Eagleville - They will look like a 1A powerhouse, with there talent again, but wont come through when clutch time hits.

7. CA- They are an improving team, but I just dont see them making the playoffs.

8. MTCS - Dont much about them, but lookin at there scores they wont contend for the region championship or anything, but look like a team that can bite u on the #### if u dont prepare for them.

9. Community - Just dont see them competing in this region.

1. Jo Byrns - they will 3peat.

2. Heritage - they continue to improve.

3. Cascade - they could be 2nd, but i like Heritage alot.

4. Forrest - really dont know much about what they return, but they have a great coach staff.

5. Mcewen - Mcewen was young this year, and i think they could make the playoffs, but they have to win the close games that they lost this year.

6. Eagleville - They will look like a 1A powerhouse, with there talent again, but wont come through when clutch time hits.

7. CA- They are an improving team, but I just dont see them making the playoffs.

8. MTCS - Dont much about them, but lookin at there scores they wont contend for the region championship or anything, but look like a team that can bite u on the #### if u dont prepare for them.

9. Community - Just dont see them competing in this region.

i know we've had a little bit of a rough go at it chris but i hope we can still converse in a civilized manner. now to my question. do you really think that heritage can come back after the loss of such an amazing senior class in spicer, pardue, brown, ect. i also think that eagleville might just make a rebound from last year. and i believe that i have already voiced my opinions about ca, heck they even gave jbhs a run for their money in the first quarter. and ended up beating a very good mcewen team.

i know we've had a little bit of a rough go at it chris but i hope we can still converse in a civilized manner. now to my question. do you really think that heritage can come back after the loss of such an amazing senior class in spicer, pardue, brown, ect. i also think that eagleville might just make a rebound from last year. and i believe that i have already voiced my opinions about ca, heck they even gave jbhs a run for their money in the first quarter. and ended up beating a very good mcewen team.

brown is a junior im about sure and they only lost two skill guys

you have spurred my curiosity. could you tell me what all they have returning in their starting lineup. i know that the extremly speedy #1 and the extremely powerful #5 are coming back but what else is over the horizon.

Cascade returns QB Carkuff along with backup Marable, Adcock, and freshman Bishop. The backfield of Phillips and Henderson also return. Arguably our best receiver, Ryan Morton, returns also. He is a big play receiver with great hands who unfortunately missed alot of this past season with a staff infection in his hip. He will be a difference maker next season. We also return one of the best lineman in the region in Nathan Armstrong along with other major contributors including Chris Martin, Hunter Forsythe, Timmy Sanders, Matt and Clint Cooper.

There were 17 Juniors on this years team, making next year's team a large senior class with a ton of experience. This year's Freshman class is one of the best classes to ever go through Cascade (if not the best) and will have more experience and is expected to get a lot of playing time next year. We also return the best kicker in the region in MoMo Stewart so I'd say things are looking pretty good for the Champs next season. B)