1A Mr. Football Back

MPTigerT

Congrats Mr. Daily

I only got to see his final game this year but he is an athlete. Does anyone know who is trying to recruit this young man? I hear the last two finalist (04,05) from MP aren't playing anywhere which is very disappointing. I would hope someone at MPHS would help this kid out and get him a scholarship. I'm glad Mt. Pleasant is having success on the field but these kids deserve better when it comes to making the scores to receive scholarships.

Actuall Rod Whitiker is playing(red shirting) at UT Martin. After hurting his knee in the 6th or 7th game of his senior year a lot of people stopped recruiting him. The 04 player, RoRo Fennessee, went to Tennessee Tech with a chance to earn a scholorship and became home sick and is now working in Mt.Pleasant. My hope is that Rod will stay at Martin and that Marco will have the opportunity to earn a scholorship somewhere. It's hard to go from a big fish in a little pond into college and become just another fish in the ocean. It takes a lot of determination and grit.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good job Marco, Just to let every1 know now, I am the proud father of Robert Francis #55 for PC. Hes a senior this year, and we both are very glad you earned the award. He just wishes he had another opportunity to go against you. He did get you at times but a few,, you wizz right by him. Congrats again and I am coming to next yrs gm when you get to come here to PC. I might have my younger son playng but he's only going to be a freshman. ...was hoping your tm couldve beat jcs but maybe next yr.

good job Marco, Just to let every1 know now, I am the proud father of Robert Francis #55 for PC. Hes a senior this year, and we both are very glad you earned the award. He just wishes he had another opportunity to go against you. He did get you at times but a few,, you wizz right by him. Congrats again and I am coming to next yrs gm when you get to come here to PC. I might have my younger son playng but he's only going to be a freshman. ...was hoping your tm couldve beat jcs but maybe next yr.