Sevier County vs Pigeon Forge

sammy3462

Do you have any more information other than a score? Your input or opinion about how the teams played or anything like that....

No, unfortunately I was out of town and missed the game. Just saw the score in the paper. Sounds like PF jumped out big early and then held on for dear life.

PF 49 Sevier Co 48

I am a fan of PF but last night they looked like a team that can't make it to state missed lay ups crazy turnovers and I thought not great defense and the bench didn't help them much either If they play many like this I am afraid what will happen to my beloved tigers, on a brighter note the JV team looked great there are two kids on this team that played exciting basketball!!!!

I am a fan of PF but last night they looked like a team that can't make it to state missed lay ups crazy turnovers and I thought not great defense and the bench didn't help them much either If they play many like this I am afraid what will happen to my beloved tigers, on a brighter note the JV team looked great there are two kids on this team that played exciting basketball!!!!

sevier county did a heck of a job in the second half and almost won the game ...pigeon forge NEEDED to play a game like this ...they needed to feel the pressure...nobody plays their A GAME all the time ....give sevier county credit...