Region 5

thelightsareon

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tullahoma has beaten Warren Co and Coffee Co the last two days. It looks like a match up next Tuesday for the Region between Oakland and Tullahoma. How do you think that will turn out?

I watched the match between W.C and Tullahoma. What a Match! I think the final score was 34-30 . It came down to the last match and W.C kid had ours on his back and he fought off his back and caught the kid somehow and pinned him. It seemed like a quick pin and by the W.C coaches reaction they thought it was too. Anyway a lot of matches could have went either way so I think it will be a good match if they meet each other in the region dual final. Not sure how W.C will stack up against Oakland but i'd guess they will win.

Tullahoma has beaten Warren Co and Coffee Co the last two days. It looks like a match up next Tuesday for the Region between Oakland and Tullahoma. How do you think that will turn out?

Oakland beat Lincoln County and Forrest last night. I think it will be a good match since we are both undefeated in the region. I've heard Karteron has dropped to 125 is that right?

Yes that is correct Karteron is wrestling 125 and has looked better at the lower weight. How does he match up with Oakland at that weight? Where is Oakland this weekend? Tullahoma wrestled Seymour (ranked in the top 15 in the state in December) tonight and only lost by 7 points. Tullahoma is in the Halls Invitational in Knoxville this weekend as they get ready for Oakland this Tuesday.

Oakland beat Lincoln County and Forrest last night. I think it will be a good match since we are both undefeated in the region. I've heard Karteron has dropped to 125 is that right?

Tullahoma came in 2nd to at the Halls invitational with Will Norris 112 lbs and Renee Karterone 125 lbs both finishing first. quote name='eyecaptain' date='Jan 12 2007 - 10:42 PM' post='826330220']

Yes that is correct Karteron is wrestling 125 and has looked better at the lower weight. How does he match up with Oakland at that weight? Where is Oakland this weekend? Tullahoma wrestled Seymour (ranked in the top 15 in the state in December) tonight and only lost by 7 points. Tullahoma is in the Halls Invitational in Knoxville this weekend as they get ready for Oakland this Tuesday.