Bray's Rankings 2

CoachBray

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh believe me Tony Corley has the strenght, determination, and technique hes should be up there on the charts to...hes underated in my eyes.but he droping to 119 for regions.

yes, he is very strong probably the one of the strongest in 125..but met his match the other night losing i believe 8-7 to ford (ravenwood), who wrestled 112 last year..being stronger than everyone does not mean youre a stronger wrestler.

yes, he is very strong probably the one of the strongest in 125..but met his match the other night losing i believe 8-7 to ford (ravenwood), who wrestled 112 last year..being stronger than everyone does not mean youre a stronger wrestler.

Dustin Stewart from soddy beat chris bradbury about 20 times last year and also just beat bailey whittaker a two time state champion.

Alan Hord from Beech is not wrestling this year, Kerry Dowell From Hunters Lane is at 145 . Don't 4get about Joey Brassell from Greenbrier at wt. 135 he pinned Caleb Proctor in there last recent match , He also pinned Shawn Garret from East lit , and Ryan Koz the num 1 seed at 140 beat Joey by 2-1 decision .so you might want to think about pluging him in to the rankings at 135 . But i also agree these rankings are better than matmans.

I teched joey in a in school match 21 to 5...if he was that close to konz then me and konz gonna be a good match.

And after giving up a take down that corley had and a few technical points to the kid what would the score have been...i believe 7 to 2 corley...um yeah next time ford will have no chance i promise that...and that was corleys second match of the season he was out for 2 weeks on a shoulder injury.