hAMPTON vs cloudland next year

bulldawg 70

Its too early to speculate, but make no doubt about it. Hampton will know they've been hit next year. I'm not going to say we will win, because Lunsford will be a sr. veteran and he has veteran players all around him and a veteran coaching staff that have been to the 4th round 4 or 5 times. But with that being said, the tide is slowly shifting back towards Cloudland and we will once again be the top team in east tennessee. Right now, we are trying to get the boys physically capable of blocking and tackling the opposition. Once we get to that point, then more time will be spent on learning the new offense that Robbie is putting in. We are going to catch up with the rest of the state as far as offensive and defensive schemes go. Our lineman are learning to be tougher and more physical which will lead to stopping the run behind the line of scrimmage and pressuring the QB. It will also lead to better blocking and opening bigger holes so our speedy backs have room to run. So, I promise you bulldog fans, it will be a physical battle next year.

Cloudland will be alright next year, the one to watch will be Unaka. The Rangers are close to having a big year not a 3rd of 4th round year but don't be shocked if they don't go to the 2nd round next year. Back to Cloudland I beleave that things are going to look like they used to with a new Offense and Defense should be back on top.