Who will win the first show down of gibson co. and obion co.?

lucasl

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I called GC by six. Scoreboard shows ten. Someone fill me in.

hmm..i thought gibson co. won by 13...i may have missed something at the game...but oh well...Hamilton Hudson got Gibson Co. going tonight hitting 3 or 4 three's in just the first quarter...Gibson Co. played a little better tonight than past few games but haven't gotten it going completely...Obion Central started out pretty strong but were behind all night by 11 and 13 points and just couldn't cut the deficit....was a good game...A WHOLE LOT BETTER THAN THE GIRLS!!!

hmm..i thought gibson co. won by 13...i may have missed something at the game...but oh well...Hamilton Hudson got Gibson Co. going tonight hitting 3 or 4 three's in just the first quarter...Gibson Co. played a little better tonight than past few games but haven't gotten it going completely...Obion Central started out pretty strong but were behind all night by 11 and 13 points and just couldn't cut the deficit....was a good game...A WHOLE LOT BETTER THAN THE GIRLS!!!

Congratulations on the district win. I saw where Dyersburg beat Milan by 4. I wonder what was up with that. Anyway, looking forward to seeing you guys Tuesday in Newbern.

Coulda,Shoulda,Woulda:come on Rebels, it`s time to show something,because it`s not going to get any easier. We have got to get the post players scoring big numbers.I said it once before and I`ll say it again, we cant just expect one player to score all the points.I do remember this summer, and I think their were a couple of extra kids on the team, they made a big difference.Best of luck Rebels.