How well will South Pittsburg do next year?

Footballgeek

Oldpirate and zonepirate better watch it or they are going to make nohope mad and he is going to run over them with his bicycle.

As for the pirates, they could be better, but they will have to get much better to compete for the golden ball.

Hello REAL DINO juvenile deliquents this from a man that has bob the builder as his pictue :thumb::o:o

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello REAL DINO juvenile deliquents this from a man that has bob the builder as his pictue :D:lol::D

Hey Hawkguard, F.R. says that Hardy does have some deliquents on there team. You need to go check some track records at the Justice Center. F.R. says get your facts straight before you post. This Geno dude is right. As for S.P., they will be just fine. They have beefed up their non-region schedule. They will have some more challenges next year that will help them go deeper into the playoffs.

Edited by Fowl Raoul

this is just what some of the players have told me

Yes i know, this is the second time i have heard the rumor that it is changing and region 3 will not play 4 next year. In fact i think i read one post that said the coach at south pitt may have announced it at some point?? (little help?) but regardless of what has been said by coaches from any school you can check and actions by the TSSAA and nothing has happened or is in the works to prevent south pitt having to fight through gordonsville, trousdale, fcs.... ect.

I think that was the Lookout Valley coach that told that to someone. That's what someone posted on here. South Pittsburg needs to fight through these teams. I remember a few years ago when it was the other way around so things go in cycles.

Just two short years ago when boyd was in region 3, it was a struggling FCS and Gordonsville having to fight through South Pitt and boyd. But with Boyd going up and Trousdale comming down it shifted in a major way. Unlesss someone shifts down to region 3 i just don't see any quality competion (consistently anyways) rising up in that region.

Just two short years ago when boyd was in region 3, it was a struggling FCS and Gordonsville having to fight through South Pitt and boyd. But with Boyd going up and Trousdale comming down it shifted in a major way. Unlesss someone shifts down to region 3 i just don't see any quality competion (consistently anyways) rising up in that region.

I'm sure their want be when FCS has half of Lebanon High School's starting roster on their team.