Top Recruits

ALL4HIM

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seth Skogen (Temple) has committed to play at Furman

Hmm...I know that almost all the SEC school have talked to Mark Fisher (Goodpasture), as has Loiusville and Michigan...he's a big time player.

I don't know where the kid from Alcoa, Ray Sykes, is gonna go, but he's gotta be one of the best lineman in the state as well.

Jamil Davis pancaked Mark Fisher 4 different times last friday. If Mark Fisher goes SEC, then Jamil Davis will follow in right behind him. I didn't really believe the talk about it until I borrowed the film. Both are good though.

If Jamil has the grades, then he will be big time as well. #67 is a load we are fortunate to have him one more year.

Jamil Davis pancaked Mark Fisher 4 different times last friday. If Mark Fisher goes SEC, then Jamil Davis will follow in right behind him. I didn't really believe the talk about it until I borrowed the film. Both are good though.

Wasn't at the game last week, but i dont think anyone could pancake fish that many times lol

If you want to talk about future prospects you have to throw Brian Bledsoes name out there. He should get some attention next year. He has a very good GPA, timed a 4.4 forty earlier this week, maxed out on bench at 325. And he likes to hit. I guess he'll be recuited as a DB, seems like whoever we have that plays both ways always gets recuited as a defenseive player.