Next year...

goldenbird88

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's right, Maryville's streak will end in Gray next year.

That's good Mikey.... Boone can't even compete for the weak district they are in but even if they did it wouldn't be a problem. Just like you they would get lost trying to find Maryville...... :lol:

Stars.......Gray is off 181 half way between the interstate...81 and Johnson City. At least thet Gray exit is. I have stopped at their Burger King before and let Mikey serve me.... :P BTW Mikey thanks for letting me have it my way.

That's good Mikey.... Boone can't even compete for the weak district they are in but even if they did it wouldn't be a problem. Just like you they would get lost trying to find Maryville...... :P

Stars.......Gray is off 181 half way between the interstate...81 and Johnson City. At least thet Gray exit is. I have stopped at their Burger King before and let Mikey serve me.... :lol: BTW Mikey thanks for letting me have it my way.

:D

That's good Mikey.... Boone can't even compete for the weak district they are in but even if they did it wouldn't be a problem. Just like you they would get lost trying to find Maryville...... B)

Stars.......Gray is off 181 half way between the interstate...81 and Johnson City. At least thet Gray exit is. I have stopped at their Burger King before and let Mikey serve me.... B) BTW Mikey thanks for letting me have it my way.

Hey idiot, Boone would not have to go to Maryville next year if both made it to the semi's. BTW how's your yard raking business going?

mikey65, maybe I missed it but where does MLREB say that Maryville would not be going to Gray next year if both teams made it. If we do go, I'll promise to patronize the Gray Burger King though.

You missed where he said Boone would get lost trying to find Maryville? It's the post right before your smiley face I think. If you do come up though, I work at the Johnny Carino's in Johnson City. I was only joking about working at B.K.

• 3 weeks later...