Smith County 2007 Schedule

Milkman's Son

I heard this was Smith County's Schedule for the upcoming year.

2007 Schedule

Week 0 - at Livingston 3A

Week 1 - at Gordonsville 1A

Week 2 - Jackson Co. ®

Week 3 - Trousdale Co. 1A

Week 4 - at York Institute ®

Week 5 - at Macon Co. 3A

Week 6 - Upperman ®

Week 7 - Open

Week 8 - Westmoreland ®

Week 9 - Franklin Co. 5A

Week10 - at Cannon Co. ®

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks fairly promising with the amount of Seniors next year. Why are we playing Franklin Co.? They are a 5A school!!! Wasn't anyone else open? And playing LA 1st game, I hope that doesn't become a yearly thing. Good Luck to the Owls next year!!!

Wow! Wouldn't that be something if Maynord had to play against Smith his first game as the Livingston Coach!!

Either your blind or like you said can't see....... but that could very well happen. Who ever thought that Rankin would ever come back and coach against his hometown team and to coach against Maynord. Now anything's possible.

What you SC fans are really trying to say is that you hope Jimmy don't come back and coach LA. And I can understand that.

No what us SC fans are trying to say is we don't think anyone wants the job at LA with the headache and schedule that is there. And as far the Rankin/Maynord thing, you think either wanted to play each other? They had no choice, in the LA job there is a choice. And why leave a good program he has worked his butt off to build to where it is and go to a career killing job in LA. I respect the LA program and love playing you every year. But you have problems that need to be worked out before you will have another year like last year. And that region your in, enough said!!!