Undefeated teams?

PhotoGuy

I did not read Coach T last year genius. I know more about the game of basketball than you will ever know. I am originally from Indiana, and if you know anything about basketball you should understand. But in today's times common sense is just not to common. Have a nice day genius. :lol:

Baseballa are you a Liberty student?

Yes I am. I know who you are

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I am. I know who you are

I am sure you do. Who are you? I just like having fun :lol:

You know more about the game of basketball than I ever will. Man it sure shows in your posts. I'm not the genius, You are the genius. I cannot match your basketball knowledge or your overall wittiness.

You are so right my special friend. :lol:

mcnairy central bobcats- they have beat middleton, adamsville, scotts hill, gibson county, and madison academy

hold up now... middleton, and adamsville... nobodys???

i can tell you have terrible taste simply because your name is chipper and he stinks, much like your opinion on Central. they beat two good teams when they played the tigers and the cardinals... teams that will make runs during tourny time.

central might not make it past liberty, but watch out... they are quick, long, and led by a great basketball player in ken bingham...

Edited by A_Alexander2

Guest bobcats#67

hold up now... middleton, and adamsville... nobodys???

i can tell you have terrible taste simply because your name is chipper and he stinks, much like your opinion on Central. they beat two good teams when they played the tigers and the cardinals... teams that will make runs during tourny time.

central might not make it past liberty, but watch out... they are quick, long, and led by a great basketball player in ken bingham...

thank you!!! are you tyler alexander's bro