Moore County vs. Santa Fe Dec.5

bballer13

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who does everyone think will win this game??? Two top teams in District 11A battling it out......

I saw Santa Fe last night, I have not seen Moore County in a few weeks. Moore County will press all night and Santa Fe's weakness, if any, would be their ball handling. On the flip side, Moore County appears to be playing a 1 man game and Santa Fe plays as a team.

Santa Fe's girls appear to be having fun and play hard. Santa Fe also has a hugh advantage inside and the post players for Santa Fe, 4 or 5 of them big girls, can all get up and down the floor. Santa Fe should dominate both ends on the glass. If Santa Fe can do a fair job at beating the press, I will go with team play here. Santa Fe 58 Moore County 42.

Practice on beating in your face defense, Sante Fe. That is what you are going to see. #10 has improved allot at the point so that should help you too. Keep playing hard.

Santa Fe, watch out for #25 from Moore County. If utilized properly, she is a weapon. However, I do not know how she is being utilized. :lol:

Edited by jamieroper

I think this is going to be a good game to catch. Moore county has a tough press and they always have. I think that Santa Fe will be able to beat it and they definately have an inside advantage over moore co. but Moore county has a good outside game. Santa Fe should be able to stick with them, and there is definately a good possibility theyre going to come out with a win. Im going with santa fe by 5.