What's this i HEAR!?!?!?!

BigTommyG615

he didn't say that we made the team, they were 9-1 without us, we just made them better....There already a good team but now there a great team!

LOL, try not to break your arms patting yourselves on the back!

The season starts when the tournaments start, we'll see who's still on this board then. Untill someone beats Smyrna, everyone else is second.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, try not to break your arms patting yourselves on the back!

The season starts when the tournaments start, we'll see who's still on this board then. Untill someone beats Smyrna, everyone else is second.

good one backr. Everyone is considered second to smyrna but no one should be considered that way. From what i saw when we won back to back was that every team that was in state deserved to be there. Whether their schedule was weak or they had the hardest schedule alive, the won their matches to get there and they earned their way. All i know is that the amount of talent in each area is remarkable. Idk about avg wise but the scores being shot by males and females is insane. EVERYONE needs to think they arent invisible bc ill tell u what the championship match last year was the most heart pounding gut wrenching match i ever bowled. How do u come back from being down 7-1 in the State Championship Match? That was a huge run and i give my hats off to Hixson last year. They didnt lose much and they are gonna be just as strong this year. Just Put the scores on the board and that should be all the trash talking you need.

good one backr. Everyone is considered second to smyrna but no one should be considered that way. From what i saw when we won back to back was that every team that was in state deserved to be there. Whether their schedule was weak or they had the hardest schedule alive, the won their matches to get there and they earned their way. All i know is that the amount of talent in each area is remarkable. Idk about avg wise but the scores being shot by males and females is insane. EVERYONE needs to think they arent invisible bc ill tell u what the championship match last year was the most heart pounding gut wrenching match i ever bowled. How do u come back from being down 7-1 in the State Championship Match? That was a huge run and i give my hats off to Hixson last year. They didnt lose much and they are gonna be just as strong this year. Just Put the scores on the board and that should be all the trash talking you need.

You make good points, bowlerguy, but I'd like to hear you support your alma mater a bit more. You come off sounding as though you don't have a lot of confidence in them. They're a team with a lot of heart as well as talent.

You make good points, bowlerguy, but I'd like to hear you support your alma mater a bit more. You come off sounding as though you don't have a lot of confidence in them. They're a team with a lot of heart as well as talent.

i have alot of confidence in them and they know that. They have a lot of talent and im not saying they arent gonna win im just saying u gotta look at the other teams. Hixson looked really good last year and they lost one guy so why try beating around the bush they are good. Smyrna is good to with out a doubt. I dont doubt them at all but i do believe they need to be a little more serious about whats going on. I know they will put all their heart into every match from here on out and i wish i could be there with them.

Whats up kyle? Hows it going man?

Edited by SHSChuckNorris

Well put. Just because he is not there anymore does not mean that they are not any good. One person does not make a team.

i have alot of confidence in them and they know that. They have a lot of talent and im not saying they arent gonna win im just saying u gotta look at the other teams. Hixson looked really good last year and they lost one guy so why try beating around the bush they are good. Smyrna is good to with out a doubt. I dont doubt them at all but i do believe they need to be a little more serious about whats going on. I know they will put all their heart into every match from here on out and i wish i could be there with them.

How do you know they aren't serious or want the win. I don't believe you have watched them bowl this year.

Im going on what ive heard. the team has not been as loud and hasnt been smyrna. I know that from here on out they r gonna fight and be loud but at the time i heard they werent taking it as serious

The last three matches I've been to are like being at state. I don't think they could get much louder.

Those matches were district tho werent they. Im just saying that the year before every match we got pumped and loud and i dont think they were that way for the most of the regular season.

I want to share two thoughts. First, you haven't been here to see them bowl, and I am afraid you have been given some incorrect information. Second, be confident in your former teammates. Please don't make any more posts that sound as though you are anything less than supportive of them and their efforts. THEY BELIEVE and perhaps you should to. They need the complete support of ALL of their fans. They have had a good season, and they know what it takes to win from here on out. Let's keep it positive and show them we believe in them.