JCM-2007

Yanker

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JCM coming first in the region is a hilarious thought. It will not happen. HC will lead the region, and if JCM play their best every single game, they might come second.

Since JCM has won the region more times than any other team in the region and probably more years than HC has even existed...what could possibly be hilarious about it??? By the way, JCM will NEVER be able to come in second place now that HC is in the region...that spot is permanently OWNED by HC!!!!! You disappoint me my "crockless" friend...your intelligence is decreasing right before our eyes!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will be improved next year my young prophet...you are getting smarter by the minute!!!! The YANKER sees hope for you after all!!!! We disagree on one thing however...I would rather WIN the region one year and not make the playoffs the next than settle for second EVERY year. The taste of being #1 in something that is incomparable...you all would not know that flavor!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!

JCM 2005 and 2006 one regional title with a record of 2-1 in the playoffs,

HC 2005 and 2006 two second place finishes a record in the playoffs of 4-2

I am glad to see the Yanker is such a loyal fan, I do know that it must be tough supporting a team that you know will not make the playoffs for years.

JCM 2005 and 2006 one regional title with a record of 2-1 in the playoffs,

HC 2005 and 2006 two second place finishes a record in the playoffs of 4-2

I am glad to see the Yanker is such a loyal fan, I do know that it must be tough supporting a team that you know will not make the playoffs for years.

How many CHAMPIONSHIPS does HC have in that slim time period????? The YANKER has the answer........NONE!!!!! How many does JCM possess in that same period...the YANKER has the answer...ONE...and that would be ONE more than HC!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!

PS.....Instead of trying to match wits with the incomparable YANKER...why don't you attempt to find the LOST HC thread or at least try to behave enough to keep the new one in existence!!!!!

I feel like I am in the twilight zone. What keeps happening to HC posts? Explain, Yanker. Whom do I contact?

The only thing the YANKER can say is that this is a sign...it is a sign that the DEMISE has BEGAN!!!!! The twilight zone is a better place than the cellar...so do not complain!!! The DEMISE is IMMINENT (someone will need to explain what this word means to the lowly prophet and hchs#50)...the second place reign of HC is officially over...it is back to the cellar!!! HC is the only football team in the state that continues to have its threads totally removed!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!