Dyer Co vs. T.C.A.

mrbigster

Dyer Co went to Jackson and played in a tournament and lost 68-61 at the hands of Trinity...Is T.C.A. a Single A power that nobody has been talking about..I looked at their schedule and the only loss I saw was a 2 point loss to MzKenzie..I figured that was probably without the football players ..N2 and DC74..How come you guys haven't posted anything?Come on DC74..Don't just post when you win...You've had about 3 days now..You can do better than that!

:thumb: ...wow....thats all i can say... Dyer County must have had a real bad game because I've seen TCA play and didn't impress me at all... DC has so much more talent then TCA and i'm knockin them but I would have equated this team on the same lines as a Milan or a less athletic and talented team, big upset in my minds unless TCA has done something since the last time i saw them play.

I did not make the game, but listened to it on radio. DC played very poorly. They did not make any adjustments that I could tell. The game was called very tight. At the half it was DC 14 fouls TCA 1. TCA stayed in a zone and DC kept trying to penetrate. DC's lack of a shooter really showed. DC hit 31% and TCA just over 49%. DC had 4 or 5 players with 4 fouls or more. I forgot who all fouled out. Poor shooting, poor defense, poor coaching, and a lack of desire. All in all I'm glad I was too sick to travel. I would have been sicker if I witnessed this game. The only bright spot was Crockett Co. was there to scout DC. Hopefully they will see a much different team this Friday.

I'm just messing with you and DC74..I went to school with him..He still hasn't posted..It probably was a good thing you were sick..Everyone has those games..sometimes it's just not your night..I really didn't see anyone beating Dyer Co in the regular season ..at least in district play ..and that still may come true..Crockett Co should be a good test though..Justin will help out with the shooting in a few weeks..The talk was that the transfers would be eligible after Christmas..But Justin's uncle thinks they will be eligible around the 22nd..Have you heard anything..Something about they may miss the first game of a tournament that Dyer Co is in but would be able to play the 2nd game..I'm assumming Dyer Co is playing in a Christmas tournament..And if I heard him right!

I was at that tournament. TCA just took Dyer County out of their rhythm. You could tell that DC wanted to run and force up tempo, but TCA handled their pressure and in turn slowed down the tempo. TCA played hard on the defensive end making DC work extra hard for anything they got. TCA's lone loss came to McKenzie when nothing went their way and still only lost by 4. TCA did receive most of the breaks in this game, which usually has to happen for a good team to get beat. DC was easily more athletic than TCA. The foul numbers might be a little skewed considering that DC plays in your shorts defense where guys are all up on their man. When a teams plays like this they are going to have a lot of fouls. I look for both of these teams to make a little noise this year.