Zion at Summertown

rebel100

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not biased to zion at all, or even alumni. I was at the game tonight though and the refs (one in particular) lost the game for zion. Zion was in the game and it would of been close but one ref went crazy. It wasn't really a fun game to watch because this ref was calling the worst against zion. It was pretty crazy. Cass and Moore were taken out at the end of the 3rd quarter. Cass impressed me tonight. He was getting after it. It would of just been a better ball game if the refs could of called the game even. Summertown did do a good job..hats off to them!!

63-30...that is pathetic. I haven't seen ZCA play this year but when you have a Div I. signee on your team and you lose by 33 points in single A ball. That is just down right worthless! Blah Blah Blah about refs....that shouldn't even matter. I don't know what Cass did nor do I care b/c they lost to a single A program by 30 points +...........This should be an eye opener for someone at Zion!

I've seen Campbell Univ. there isn't anyone on that team that is less talented than anyone I've seen in District 12A in like 5 years (I did see some great team when I was young Perry County and CA). I don't know rather Cass plays a different kind of basketball during AAU or what but I would figure a Campbell signee to produce a better team..................... :thumb:

63-30...that is pathetic. I haven't seen ZCA play this year but when you have a Div I. signee on your team and you lose by 33 points in single A ball. That is just down right worthless! Blah Blah Blah about refs....that shouldn't even matter. I don't know what Cass did nor do I care b/c they lost to a single A program by 30 points +...........This should be an eye opener for someone at Zion!

I've seen Campbell Univ. there isn't anyone on that team that is less talented than anyone I've seen in District 12A in like 5 years (I did see some great team when I was young Perry County and CA). I don't know rather Cass plays a different kind of basketball during AAU or what but I would figure a Campbell signee to produce a better team..................... :thumb:

I'm not going to get mad because I'm not a zion fan, I just happened to go to that game last night. I don't make excuses. The only reason I put that comment before yours is because I was AT the game and I felt bad for how one-sided the refs were and it took the fun out of the ballgame. In my opinion it would have been a different ballgame if the refs would of called even.

Well said Stephen... He needs to step his game up...

I'm not going to get mad because I'm not a zion fan, I just happened to go to that game last night. I don't make excuses. The only reason I put that comment before yours is because I was AT the game and I felt bad for how one-sided the refs were and it took the fun out of the ballgame. In my opinion it would have been a different ballgame if the refs would of called even.

THE REASON ZION LOST THE GAME IS BECAUSE THEY WERE OUT HUSTLED, OUT PLAYED AND OUT COACHED. I TOO, WAS AT THE GAME. AND TO SAY THAT ANY SUMMERTOWN TEAM HAS HAD THE GAME CALLED THEIR WAY IS ABSURB.