LIBERTY AT BOLIVAR

Hoops1stLuv14

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of that, where are all the B-Town fans this year. 12AA is not the hot topic it was last year without everyone arguing with Bizzieb and firefulmer.

I didn't see this post until after the Liberty game...

I'll admit that I've been hanging back somewhat because Rudesill is in the midst of a rebuilding year AND I don't read a much of the boards b/c some people who post just aren't ever gonna give Bolivar any respect---no matter if they're successful or not.

I give all the props in the world to Liberty this year. They deserve it.

Crusader fans...enjoy it now, because Dexter will have to go through the rebuilding process sometime next year.

And by the way...as the year goes on, Bolivar will improve and be better than many think. For a minute I thought they had Mitchell last Sat. night! The 3rd quarter got them though. But, that doesn't matter tonight...Bolivar kept it close for a while, but the final is what matters.

Later,

FF

Edited by firefulmer

I didn't see this post until after the Liberty game...

I'll admit that I've been hanging back somewhat because Rudesill is in the midst of a rebuilding year AND I don't read a much of the boards b/c some people who post just aren't ever gonna give Bolivar any respect---no matter if they're successful or not.

I give all the props in the world to Liberty this year. They deserve it.

Crusader fans...enjoy it now, because Dexter will have to go through the rebuilding process sometime next year.

And by the way...as the year goes on, Bolivar will improve and be better than many think. For a minute I thought they had Mitchell last Sat. night! The 3rd quarter got them though. But, that doesn't matter tonight...Bolivar kept it close for a while, but the final is what matters.

Later,

FF

Firefulmer is back. :thumb: