LIBERTY AT BOLIVAR

Hoops1stLuv14

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

Thats Jackson TN and Bolivar TN, not Memphis.

They are close to Memphis, close to Memphis is Memphis basketball where I reside. When you think of basketball out west, its Memphis basketball. Besides Memphis and that area, nothing else matters.

Guest dare_2_dream

Who is your team? And if this is true what great defensive team in Tn will stop Liberty? Let me help you. Nobody! with a name like dare 2 dream, you can't be athletic ;)

:lol: .. If I am not athletic, then I dont who would be. :thumb:

Who is your team? And if this is true what great defensive team in Tn will stop Liberty? Let me help you. Nobody! with a name like dare 2 dream, you can't be athletic :lol:

:thumb: hes not an athlete. he just played in state against the memphis teams with his middle TN team (siegel) ... and its true. they dont play defense hense the high scores .... you will never see a score like that in middle tn because the teams here seem to focus more on defense than scoring. NOBODY WAS SAYING SCORING IS A BAD THING ... mr. defensive .. you must not be originally from west tn

This Denver-Miami game looks like something you would see out in West Tennessee.

Did you see what teams like Liberty and Union City did to Middle Tennessee teams last year, Liberty beat Hume-Fogg in a substate game by 27 and then beat McMinn by 24 in the state tournament. I don't want to even go into what Union city did to Cloudland, Wayne Co. and Grace at state. A and AA in West Tennessee is on another level. IN AAA the West has the edge, but Middle Tennessee has some good teams too.

Guest dare_2_dream

Did you see what teams like Liberty and Union City did to Middle Tennessee teams last year, Liberty beat Hume-Fogg in a substate game by 27 and then beat McMinn by 24 in the state tournament. I don't want to even go into what Union city did to Cloudland, Wayne Co. and Grace at state. A and AA in West Tennessee is on another level. IN AAA the West has the edge, but Middle Tennessee has some good teams too.

You won't get an arguement over Middle Tennessee basketball in A, AA .. But I think MT can hold their own when it comes to AAA.

i think thats along the lines of what he was trying to say ...