South Pittsburg at Whitwell

Ghostwriter

We go from tigermania to tigerinsania, i only wish i knew who they were but there scared to say

Don't fear the new, and permission-to-post, insania Condra. How about using that MIGHTY 3.9 GPA to figure it out genius. GRRRRR! GRRRRR! :lol: Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like my posts when I'm angry. GRRRRR! GRRRRR! :lol: GO MIGHTY TIGERS! (They're Grrrrrrrrreat!)

Edited by Tigerinsania

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tigermania i have no clue who you are but are you in special ed? because i have ran across alot of your posts and all are kinda uneducated you need to quit posting until your small mind matures a bit :lol:

I went to Whitwell. How dare you call me uneducated! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR! Urge to destroy phenome00 with my intelligence rising!

The MIGHTY TIGERS win one for the middle school! :) Those fools down there who only care about sports are trying end our hopes for a new middle school! Education, education, education SP! You can earn athletic scholarships, but can you spell it? We'll show you what actually owning a gym is all about on Friday! (We're GRRRRRRRRRRREAT!) How about this? If we win, you don't get a gym. Deal?

****WARNING-PLEASE DO NOT BE OFFENDED****

Is that too bad? Did I offend anyone? If so, I apologize completely. I'm sorry that I've been the only one on this website poking fun at others. I bow graciously at all the other geniouses (everyone, except me of course) who post on here and only have kind, considerate words for others. Can I please continue to post without catching heat from "da man"? :blink:

Old Pirate says "YEP" those marion county yankees are STILL delirious (wondering in mind). This poster is obviously a mis-guided soul! The best team should win.

The good people from Whitwell should be greatful for the tremendous tax base in the southern part of Marion County that is largely supporting the proposed building program.

Old Pirate asks "What's UP" with some tiger supporters reportedly coming on the floor and attacking the former coach? Obviously some other delirious tiger supporters! Old Pirate says you better beat SP NOW! Once the kids can actually have a regular practice court they will diffently be better. May not be this year,but it will happen once the gym is built.

The MIGHTY TIGERS win one for the middle school! :D Those fools down there who only care about sports are trying end our hopes for a new middle school! Education, education, education SP! You can earn athletic scholarships, but can you spell it? We'll show you what actually owning a gym is all about on Friday! (We're GRRRRRRRRRRREAT!) How about this? If we win, you don't get a gym. Deal?

****WARNING-PLEASE DO NOT BE OFFENDED****

Is that too bad? Did I offend anyone? If so, I apologize completely. I'm sorry that I've been the only one on this website poking fun at others. I bow graciously at all the other geniouses (everyone, except me of course) who post on here and only have kind, considerate words for others. Can I please continue to post without catching heat from "da man"? :thumb:

If the Pirates took this bet, I am 99.9% sure they would win it... So don't be so bold.

The MIGHTY TIGERS win one for the middle school! :thumb: Those fools down there who only care about sports are trying end our hopes for a new middle school! Education, education, education SP! You can earn athletic scholarships, but can you spell it? We'll show you what actually owning a gym is all about on Friday! (We're GRRRRRRRRRRREAT!) How about this? If we win, you don't get a gym. Deal?

Sure. And if we win you don't get a new school?? :D . You are getting a new middle school at some point. Part of SP's middle schoolers are at the elementry and part are at the HS. Maybe if we win we get the Gym AND a new SP middle school :)

Chosen One, you need to get rid of that signature or you are gone. That is not appropriate for this fan friendly site. I will give you until this afternoon or I will remove your posts and have you banned. Congratulations to SP last night on the big win.

That is COMPLETELY off the topic. Please stay on topic or you'll suffer my wrath! You're right, though. It's a fan-friendly site. I don't see FAMILY-FRIENDLY site on here, though. Don't worry. Sunday's almost here. Then you can post about church. BTW, your signature talks about hard stuff. Totally inappropriate. Change it now! I command you!

Anyway, good game last night Pirates. That Sisters of the Poor game can't come quickly enough for us. You get your gym. Congratulations! It'll be ready in 2010.

Go ahead and delete this one too, dip.

That is COMPLETELY off the topic. Please stay on topic or you'll suffer my wrath! You're right, though. It's a fan-friendly site. I don't see FAMILY-FRIENDLY site on here, though. Don't worry. Sunday's almost here. Then you can post about church. BTW, your signature talks about hard stuff. Totally inappropriate. Change it now! I command you!

Anyway, good game last night Pirates. That Sisters of the Poor game can't come quickly enough for us. You get your gym. Congratulations! It'll be ready in 2010.

Go ahead and delete this one too, dip.

tigerinsania...........what has you so tore up about WHS athletics? if you arent kramer then who is the man behind the trash talk?