Whitwell vs South Pittsburg

Pirate2003

you had better keep your eye on some of the fans from whitwell, and dont let the so. pttts. coach speek to any of their players, they might charge the court

You aint got to worry about that, there was alot of stuff unknow about that situation if you didnt know all the details. As for the game i think it will be close like always but i think whitwell will come away with the victory 54-51. If its anything like the Whitwell Jasper GAME it will be very interesting to watch and the atmosphere in the gym will be rockin.

YES I KNOW THE WHOLE SITUATUION ABOUT THAT NIGHT, ALL THE PHONE CALLS, THREATS, MESSAGES SENT TO THE MARION COACH. SO WHAT IF HE LEFT WHITWELL AND CAME TO MARION COUNTY, THEY PLAYED BEFORE HE GOT THERE AND THEY WILL PLAY WHEN HE IS GONE. AND YES IT WILL BE A GOOD GAME. AND GOOD LUCK.

LOL, you must be joking i know for a fact that those parents havent talked to coach ellis since last year. I know the family personally and there good people, any parent that thought there girl was being threatened and had all the previous problems would have did the same thing. Im glad he left whitwell and went to jasper, i have no problem with the guy. Cant wait til the game tomorrow night, should be a classic

LOL, you must be joking i know for a fact that those parents havent talked to coach ellis since last year. I know the family personally and there good people, any parent that thought there girl was being threatened and had all the previous problems would have did the same thing. Im glad he left whitwell and went to jasper, i have no problem with the guy. Cant wait til the game tomorrow night, should be a classic

yeh reall good people condra to come out of the stands on a coach...the guy looked like his head was gonna explode he was so mad and those two women look like they were WAY OUT OF BREATH.....totally classless they chould be banned from the gym........as for the game good luck to both games hopefully kramer wont be the next to charge the court!!

I cant believe the whitwell hooligans(redneck and ladies) didnt charge the court when the coach got a technical.....i guess two of the three didnt have the energy to make it down to the court after their 10 yard sprint the week before......pretty good game last night i see WHS winning the 2nd time around and maybe seeing each other again in the tournament......good luck to both teams.......IM RICK JAMES!!!!!