PF 2007

phatiger40

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cosby and PF do play each other next year at PF. Cosby will most likely be the best team of those three you named , not real sure what seqautchie county has but Hancock should be an easy W for the Tigers.

cosby better the meigs? I lived in that part of the country they do have a state runner up and have been in contention several time . i think they have one of the best young coaches in the state. also check out seq. past they have true tradition. cosby I know we had a great year but lets not get carried away.

cosby better the meigs? I lived in that part of the country they do have a state runner up and have been in contention several time . i think they have one of the best young coaches in the state. also check out seq. past they have true tradition. cosby I know we had a great year but lets not get carried away.

I didn't say Meigs I said those three and Seq. hasn't been too great lately , True tradition huh .....

Seqautchie

2006 ,0-10

2005 , 4-7

2004 ,5-6

2003 , 5-6

2002 , 3-8

2001 , 4-6

Edited by old24eagle

PF has some good coaches. It is hard to become successful when you change coaches so often. If the HC can learn to recruit in his own school he can become a region contender, but he must earn the respect and faith of all the kids. Especially the athletes playing basketball, baseball, track, and walking the hallways.

I'm sure he will do much better next year.

PF has some good coaches. It is hard to become successful when you change coaches so often. If the HC can learn to recruit in his own school he can become a region contender, but he must earn the respect and faith of all the kids. Especially the athletes playing basketball, baseball, track, and walking the hallways.

I'm sure he will do much better next year.

I usually agree with you leonard, but I don't think he will do much better next year.

Can you get any worse than 0-10? Most of the region 1-3A teams will be down next year. Claiborne Co. loses everyone. Rutledge has a QB, but not really a passing team. Seymour always has pretty good players, but has had some discipline problems the past couple of years. Carter loses a few skill players. Gibbs loses its QB. Union Co. could be either way.

Edited by LEONARDSLOSERS

I didn't say Meigs I said those three and Seq. hasn't been too great lately , True tradition huh .....

Seqautchie

2006 ,0-10

2005 , 4-7

2004 ,5-6

2003 , 5-6

2002 , 3-8

2001 , 4-6

Sequatchie County has hit a streak of tough luck. Last season they had to hire there second coach in three years because the previous coach needed to get back closer to his family and the new coach and team struggled because a variety of issues. They went 0-10 for the first time since anyone can remember possibly the 50's or early 60's if not before that.

Going into last season they had two players sign college scholorships one the QB who was replaced with a telented Jr. who had played WR/S his first two years.

The team returned two all-area and one all-state HM both seniors one was the RB/MLB who quit school and transfered for personal reasons before the first game. The other WR/DB who injured his knee in the second game after posting close to 150 total yards in the first game and had close to 100 receiving yards in the second game. He returned for the final game of the season and only played the second half hauling in around 90 yds. receiving. So the team played most of the year with only 6 seniors. One of those was a first time player. The teams was made up of 7 Juniors, 22 soph. & 13 Freshmen.

The team ended having to start several freshmen and playing more at times the offense and defensive line were made up of 3 so. & 2 fr. and you can't play against some of the teams SC has to play against with players that young in a region with Tyner Acad., Boyd Buchanan and rivals like Marion County & Bledsoe Co. Sequatchie played 6 playoff teams and 3 region winners last season.

Sequatchie County is one of the largest growing counties in the state and most expect the next couple of years to be the last for SC in 2AA. I would put Sequatchie's athletic facilities against anyone in the state. I expect a big turn around for SC this season they should return starters two 8 or 9 positions on both sides of the ball all of those Freshmen & Sophmores will now be Sophmores & Juniors and will be stronger and faster.

Where will this game be at PF or SC?

Here is a link to the SC Football website it is work in progress.

Sequatchie County Football

Edited by Sequatchie