all state

longhorn0123

don't know much about perry county, just that they normally are not that great, so why are there 2 from them and none from trinity, jcs, or why in the world demetrius bracey isnt on there who was lights out all year. I said this in another thread, year in year out this tfca team is always wrong, it might be better if they had more players on the team and if it put players on the team that where their coaches didn't have to show up to some meeting in Middle Tennessee to nominate players.(Notice mainly middle tennessee players on team) nothing against the perry county players they are probably very deserving, i just dont see how you dont put at least rashad rayner on there, ive seen him play and know he his the most underrated player in the state. i mean 3 interceptions in the state championship game, he should get all state for that alone. the real all state is the sports writers team. They are not bias and know what the heck they are talking about. Congratulations to the kids who did make the team.

why are you bashing players for making an all state team.. the players from pc both had great stats this year. they could have played on anyone's starting defense. this shows you have no class. would it have killed the jcs coaches to travel a mile or two to get there players nominated... they were in the boro for some game that weekend werent they. to say a sports writer is not bias is rediculus. they are bias to the regions they cover. how are coaches votes bias? they know the players better than anybody. quit whinning.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why are you bashing players for making an all state team.. the players from pc both had great stats this year. they could have played on anyone's starting defense. this shows you have no class. would it have killed the jcs coaches to travel a mile or two to get there players nominated... they were in the boro for some game that weekend werent they. to say a sports writer is not bias is rediculus. they are bias to the regions they cover. how are coaches votes bias? they know the players better than anybody. quit whinning.

It's not about bashing the players; it's the method for picking the all-state team. What were the PC players' stats, by the way, just to get an idea of what it took to make the all-state team? I agree that the TFCA vote should be the more accurate vote if the stats are correct.

i think he had almost 2400 yards passing, around 24 td's passing, dont know about rushing yards, but probably 3 or 4 rushing td's

and dont get a rumor like that started. you know how things get spread when they get on coacht, and most of them arent even true, so dont start a rumor like that if you dont really know anything about it.

I'm not trying to start a rumor, 'cause yeah I do know how things spread when they get on coacht. And that's why I waited until after the game was played to see if anybody knew anything about it, because after the trophy is won, there can be no distraction. Plus if it's true, it's entirely legal. To anyone who reads this, I DO NOT KNOW THIS TO BE FACT! I had just heard it from a couple of different people, and was wondering if anybody could dispell or verify it for sure. Just wondering :)

WOW, region 6-1A has 6 players on this all-state list. And to think....we were the "Weakest" region in the state. :D Josh Beersdorf Wayne County

Beau Butler Mt. Pleasant

Jessup Dixon Collinwood

Marco Dailey Mount Pleasant

Robert Francis Perry County

Derek Phillips Perry County

Congrats to all who made it, especially to the Region 6 players. :D

I'm not trying to start a rumor, 'cause yeah I do know how things spread when they get on coacht. And that's why I waited until after the game was played to see if anybody knew anything about it, because after the trophy is won, there can be no distraction. Plus if it's true, it's entirely legal. To anyone who reads this, I DO NOT KNOW THIS TO BE FACT! I had just heard it from a couple of different people, and was wondering if anybody could dispell or verify it for sure. Just wondering <_<

I heard from a couple of people, that aliens deflected 6 passes into a JCS

db hands during the 2007 1A game. Not sure, just something I overheard.

:thumb:

These picks are B.S.

Ill make sure and tell that to my brother, who worked his rear off, played his heart out and left it all on the field only to be named region 6-1A back of the year and broke the Collinwood single season rushing record with 1500 yards. He played both ways, played on all special teams, and was an outstanding leader on his team.

Youre right..........why does he deserve any acknowledgement?

Shoooo Flyyyyy. :thumb: