Is Stewart County Basketball for Real?

34SL

Lancaster is a decent player, but without West SC would struggle.

Yes, West is a difference maker. I thought myself that Lancaster would be a lot of help too. But let's face the facts guys. How many games have you ever seen where there is one player playing five. why don't you just rest the other guys and let them become cheerleaders if that's the case. West is a really good player, but you can only win as a team. SC has a very good team and are well coached. With the addition of Mike Craig on the bench doesn't hurt either.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lancaster is a decent player, but without West SC would struggle.

I am not sure if you watched any of the games this year or else you don't know much about the game. Jake has been a contributing player but not the defining factor. The bench has several good players that can step in when needed.

I am not a mathematician, so please correct me if I am wrong, but according to my primitive calculations West scored half of SC's points tonight(31 of 62). SC fans - I love your enthusiasm and the way you support your team, but West is the straw that stirs the drink in Dover and denying that is simply ignoring the facts. Yes, SC does have some other players around him, but he is a difference maker.

i like stweart co a lot.. like the coaches and have abunch of good kids but no they cant win a title and no they will not come in the top 3. harpeth, sycamore, and cheatham are all better than they are. stwearts guard play is not real good. they struggle againest pressure. they can beat the creekwoods and fairviews but wont beat the big boys... 500 season

anything can happen in one season, and anybody can beat anyone on any given night, so stop trying to pull the whole Cheatham Co. is so big and bad. Because when it comes down to it, the team that wins it is ones that have more heart than anyone else, not talent. Talent helps but heart is the only reason you do something your whole middle and high school career. So when it comes down to it, it'll be the team that puts everything into and trusts each other to make the right decision. Remember Stewart co. was the first to beat Sycamore last year, though we didn't beat Harpeth, we did show Harpeth that they could win district title by beating Sycamore, so I guess they had more heart in the game. So let's just try and see who is the team that trys to trust one another and have heart in the game.