Who will stop Liberty this Year?

nebuntyn

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are out of Virginia wise man. Do you know anything about basketball? How can they get in the way of our state title? Key word "Virginia" Duh? they will only make us stronger. You must be from east or middle TN. We don't need a tune up for you guys. :)

You didnt ask who was going to beat Liberty on there way towards a state title, GENIUS. You said would stop liberty and Oak Hill will and can do that, I hope they dont because I would like to see somebody from Tennessee beat them, but i dont see it happening.

I would like to see Liberty succeed this year..however I don't want anyone to blemish their rep of being a class act by talking too much and starting threads like this one..lets let the team play and the coaches coach. and fans u in particular...nbuntyn...let their game speak for them..and after they win then brag.

Edited by Hoops1stLuv14

They are out of Virginia wise man. Do you know anything about basketball? How can they get in the way of our state title? Key word "Virginia" Duh? they will only make us stronger. You must be from east or middle TN. We don't need a tune up for you guys. :)

id like to see people that dont act like they are better than ppl just b/c he has a life and doesnt know where oak hill is from :P

I would like to see Liberty succeed this year..however I don't want anyone to blemish their rep of being a class act by talking too much and starting threads like this one..lets let the team play and the coaches coach. and fans u in particular...nbuntyn...let their game speak for them..and after they win then brag.

How can I blemish their rep? I am just a fan. Duh! This team will not be judged by what I say. And who are you to judge me? Ultimately the team will decide the outcome of the season. This thread is about my opinion, and I am allowed to have that. I can say what I want when I want. And if you don't like it don't read the threads. You must be a fan of a team that Liberty blew out. :blink::):) Get over it genius.