Alcoa vs. White House

BenStiller23

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll must be jokeing because i have never even heard of white house. How far did they make it this year.and you are not going to shut out Alcoa. you will be lucky to stay in the game with them.

I'm not agreeing with the shutout post, but WhiteHouse is a darn good team with really good coaching. They won the 3A title in 97, moved to 4A lost deep in the play offs to Melrose and others year in year out. Good team, good tradition, better than alcoa?...can't tell?

I'm not agreeing with the shutout post, but WhiteHouse is a darn good team with really good coaching. They won the 3A title in 97, moved to 4A lost deep in the play offs to Melrose and others year in year out. Good team, good tradition, better than alcoa?...can't tell?

You relize that classification means nothing to us. We only lost 17- 14 to the best team in the state this year. And next year will not be much different. You will have to be really fast to beat this Alcoa team. We proved this year you can be as big as you want, because are speed beats anyones size. And with that said Welcome to Blounty County Football home of the 8 time, and 10 time defending State Champions.

this has got to be one of the dumbest post ive ever seen!!! First off the season just ended, second everyone assumes that since alcoa has lost like 30+ players in the last 2 years that their run is over! Finally you sit there and talk about how great your team is, rich in tradition and how special they are and how they show it on the field.........I heard the same crap from Goodpasture for a week and they were showed up AGAIN!!! Wait till you at least have numbers in your win loss record before you try and start talking crap against Defending state champions (Alcoa, Maryville, Fulton, Smyrna)

this has got to be one of the dumbest post ive ever seen!!! First off the season just ended, second everyone assumes that since alcoa has lost like 30+ players in the last 2 years that their run is over! Finally you sit there and talk about how great your team is, rich in tradition and how special they are and how they show it on the field.........I heard the same crap from Goodpasture for a week and they were showed up AGAIN!!! Wait till you at least have numbers in your win loss record before you try and start talking crap against Defending state champions (Alcoa, Maryville, Fulton, Smyrna)

Good post, all GP told us for a week was how much better they were and how they were seeking revenge and were gonna shut us out and beat us. Look what happened to them.

Alcoa was added to our schedule for a practice & a test. For the next 3 years, we will be making our runs to the state title games. We have amazing talent - I mean amazing, but I'm not sure 2007 will be the year. It may be, but I think we have a better shot in 2008 & 2009. The Cobb guy - Is he any relation to Reggie Cobb, or is that the guy from Fulton?