Volunteer @ Cherokee

Snowman16

Well, I wasn't able to make it to the Greeneville game tonight, but a 5 point loss against a team the caliber of Greeneville is impressive. Don't be surprised if the second string Cherokee boys play the majority of the 4th quarter. Chiefs by 15+

Brother, non-believers can't just jump back on the Chief train unless they ask for forgiveness, repent of all past Greeneville message board sins , and profess it publically to the Cherokee nation. MObuck_21 don't be a stowaway; repent and claim your ticket. ;)

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Impressive? Cherokee still needs to beat North Greene and Chuckey-Doak to get the Greene County sweep? What a schedule! Quick question what middle school tournment is Cherokee playing in this year? The Heritage Day Classic or the Parakeet Invitational?

Cherokee 76 North Greene 28

Yeah and Mo West was picked 2nd in the IMAC.

Yeah and UNICOI, BETSY and WEST GREENE was picked 1,2,3 in watagua

Yeah and Greeneville is IN THE STATE AAA TOP 10

SHall I continue?

Cherokee 76 North Greene 28

Yeah and Mo West was picked 2nd in the IMAC.

Yeah and UNICOI, BETSY and WEST GREENE was picked 1,2,3 in watagua

Yeah and Greeneville is IN THE STATE AAA TOP 10

SHall I continue?

WOW. You beat North Greene. Keep patting yourself on the back bout that one.

Mo West was picked 2nd? Well that shows how weak the I-MAC is aside from Greeneville.

Who picked West Greene 3rd???

Yeah. And they beat you...

Cherokee isn't that good. Plain and simple. If they played in any other part of the state they would probably have 2 or 3 wins.

Edited by Rangerbook06

Well Dr.Cynical, Regardless of who they've played or not played or who anybody else has played Cherokee is 6-2 played some good basketball and enjoyed ourselves and grew as people through it. So whether you just enjoy being an toewhole or am upset because the team you root for has a less desirable record, NOT THAT I KNOW OR CARE WHO YA'LL CHEER FOR, you cant dampen our sense of pride and accomplishment. Goes for you ranger whatever, beano, and whoever else feels like reading this

Edited by Snowman16