Liberty 06-07

firefulmer

At times, I'm one of the first to criticize Liberty when/if they deserve it...but the article in the Jackson Sun this AM really did show how much class some of those players have. :thumb: And I'm not being sarcastic here. (Link on Home Page-Coach T.)

The game was closer than the final at times and those young men had the guts to say it! They still got a big win.

Before I get jumped on, I know the final score is what matters. We took a thumpin' last night. We know it.

But it was nice to see some of the Crusaders say what was on their mind anyway. I think it showed what type of players they are. If you haven't seen it...give it a read.

And, I've gotta say it....the Tigers will be back!!! :lol: You know you gotta stick by your team after all.

In case you've read this before...I edited it for clarification...it was intended as a compliment to the team.

Edited by firefulmer

Coach Tim Rogers of LMS was saying that his son played with the Bolivar Tigers AAU team. They had an 8th grader that dropped 37in a championship game in AAU. I have no doubt that they will be back.

Firefulmer, what do you expect from Liberty? Dexter Williams runs one of the best programs in West Tennessee. He done it in Middle school, and now he has taken it to the next level. Josh Irvin was a transfer and he put a stain on Liberty's program. But other than that, these seniors know that the have started something great. They are the tradition because they joined the first team Liberty ever put on the floor.

Edited by montague1

Coach Tim Rogers of LMS was saying that his son played with the Bolivar Tigers AAU team. They had an 8th grader that dropped 37in a championship game in AAU. I have no doubt that they will be back.

Firefulmer, what do you expect from Liberty? Dexter Williams runs one of the best programs in West Tennessee. He done it in Middle school, and now he has taken it to the next level. Josh Irvin was a transfer and he put a stain on Liberty's program. But other than that, these seniors know that the have started something great. They are the tradition because they joined the first team Liberty ever put on the floor.

No montague1.

I either misspoke or you didn't get me right on that post. I only meant to compliment the team for their quotes in the paper this AM. That's all.

I just assume that Dexter expects the same from his athletes as Rick R. does at BCHS. I didn't mean to disrespect you guys...quite the contrary really.

Anything can happen of course, but it seems to be Liberty's year. All teams have their ups and downs. And Dexter IS a great coach.

And as far as the problem that happened with Willie getting smacked last year, I know that almost all of the administration went out of their way to try and make amends,,,they're not on the floor. They did all they could do.

I was complimenting you guys. Not putting you down. :thumb:

No montague1.

I either misspoke or you didn't get me right on that post. I only meant to compliment the team for their quotes in the paper this AM. That's all.

I just assume that Dexter expects the same from his athletes as Rick R. does at BCHS. I didn't mean to disrespect you guys...quite the contrary really.

Anything can happen of course, but it seems to be Liberty's year. All teams have their ups and downs. And Dexter IS a great coach.

And as far as the problem that happened with Willie getting smacked last year, I know that almost all of the administration went out of their way to try and make amends,,,they're not on the floor. They did all they could do.

I was complimenting you guys. Not putting you down. :thumb:

AFTER reading my initial post, I can see where you guys thought I was criticizing the Crusaders.

I wasn't...it just came across wrong. The whole intent was to say they showed class last night in their quotes

FF out.

Edited by firefulmer