Region 6-1A 2007

GreenMan

Who are some of next years players that you expect to be "TOP PLAYMAKERS"?

*Of course, everyone knows Marco Dailey should be the top player in the state next year, but lets throw some other names out there.

Collinwood will have yet another great RB in Shannon Adams RB/CB (5-11 170).

Kevin White TE/DE (6-4 230) will be a force to be reconed with on both sides of the ball.

Cameron Martin (6-2 180) QB/FS will be starting QB for his second year.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are some of next years players that you expect to be "TOP PLAYMAKERS"?

*Of course, everyone knows Marco Dailey should be the top player in the state next year, but lets throw some other names out there.

Collinwood will have yet another great RB in Shannon Adams RB/CB (5-11 170).

Kevin White TE/DE (6-4 230) will be a force to be reconed with on both sides of the ball.

Cameron Martin (6-2 180) QB/FS will be starting QB for his second year.

I see you just answered my questions on another thread.

#11 chris reed from perry county will be a play maker next year.

#7 derek phillips

#30 derek clandening

marcus smith... get used to that name in the future, a big linemen.

and i hear some kids that didnt play last year will make a difference next season.

Marcus has excellent size. He was just a freshman last year, so he he's just starting serious weight training. Corey Jones did a tremedous job as a snapper..very reliable & he has good size & strength. He'll probably be in the 270-280 lb. range next year.

Did Neal Sanders transfer to another school? I talked with him a bit before the Zion game & he said he probably was moving. I think he REALLY wanted to stay at PC for his senior year. He was an excellent DL with good size & a fine punter also. Sure would be nice to get him back.

For MP of course #12

then the rest

Defense

#50 will be returning at LB, pretty fast

#5 same as above

#2 not quite as fast but will stick his nose in the hole and fill it up

Offense

#20 led the team in yds receiving this year could contribute much more

Matt Brown don't know his number but he should be a force in the line if he hits the wts this winter and summer.

#88 may fall into a roll in the offense

#1 could show out if put in the right situations

We'll see.

#11 chris reed from perry county will be a play maker next year.

#7 derek phillips

#30 derek clandening

marcus smith... get used to that name in the future, a big linemen.

and i hear some kids that didnt play last year will make a difference next season.

You forgot to mention Cole Campbell. He is just a freshman this year, but started every game at cornerback. He's small, but fast...final stats for the season: 35 tackles, 1 interception. He played offense in JV games this year, will probably play some offense on varsity in 07. If he hits the weights this summer, and maybe grows a couple more inches, he will be someone to watch out for.

And for interested parties, yes, Neal Sanders did move away. He will be playing 3A ball for McNairy Central next year.

• 4 months later...

Of corse Marco Daily will be the number one play maker in 6A this year, but the adams kid at c'wood and the QB there also should do well. The Reed kid from PC really impressed me last year. CA had a few kids that looked pretty good that will be back next year, and I am sure all of the other teams in 6A will have that special someone for their team as well.