Siegel @ Franklin High

swedishcheese

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly I think we could be the best in the state this year. Our coach is the best Franklin has ever seen and I wouldnt be suprised if we get national recognition. The only team I am slightly scared of is Brentwood just because a rival game can always go either way. Derek "CrazyHands" Batt seems like a top 20 in TN and kind of reminds me of Quentin Richardson. Deonte "The Friendly Giant" Siske is compared to Shaq. With this kind of combo on the floor they could be unstoppable.

Honestly I think we could be the best in the state this year. Our coach is the best Franklin has ever seen and I wouldnt be suprised if we get national recognition. The only team I am slightly scared of is Brentwood just because a rival game can always go either way. Derek "CrazyHands" Batt seems like a top 20 in TN and kind of reminds me of Quentin Richardson. Deonte "The Friendly Giant" Siske is compared to Shaq. With this kind of combo on the floor they could be unstoppable.

not so sure about that, i was amazed that franklin had so many students there and none of them were cheering, one guy had a sweet mullet

He is shooting, they just are not falling for him.

Very accurate, he is shooting as many as always there just not falling, everybody they play will key on him and the 3-ball. He has to bring more that the 3-ball, like penetrating to goal and getting to free throw line and get up his assist. You live by the 3 and you die by the 3. Thats basketball 101..... to much one on one....

Very accurate, he is shooting as many as always there just not falling, everybody they play will key on him and the 3-ball. He has to bring more that the 3-ball, like penetrating to goal and getting to free throw line and get up his assist. You live by the 3 and you die by the 3. Thats basketball 101..... to much one on one....

Siegel is good. TC is good. Siegel does not, at this point, have the talent/experience development that Franklin had. Franklin had many players that could take over. Siegel has really only one now and Cutter was dodging bullets all night. He does have more than one shot and he can do some amazing things but some things he has gives the impression the game is out of control. It will be amazing if he can keep up this pace without getting hurt further.

Siegel is a fun team to watch but it is a team whose leader is expected to do it all and I'm not sure he can all year without some adjustments. Coach Harris has to have a playbook 100 pages thick to draw up what is being played.

Guest dare_2_dream

You could be one of the best, but your not the best by any stretch of the imagination.

Coach Joe Daves was the best coach Franklin had