Stewart Vs. Sycamore

elizabug09

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stewart county by 1. And hopefully lohin will play so yall will not have any excuses.

If Sycamore wins then these two will be tied for the best overall record in the district (with the War Eagles holding the tiebreaker obviously) heading into the holiday break.

If Stewart Co. wins then they would get to 5-0 in district play and have a commanding lead over the other 11AA teams (maybe with the lone exception being Harpeth) heading into the holiday break.

I PLAN ON GOING TO WATCH THIS ONE TOMORROW NIGHT BECAUSE THE CUBS PLAY TONIGHT AT MBA & THIS FIRST PLACE BATTLE IS JUST TOO GOOD OF A GAME TO MISS :thumb:

I'm hoping for Lohin to be in the game tomorrow night, best of wishes to him

A 25pt Victory is rediculous for anyone to post, so dont be stupid. However, it could be a double digit win for Sycamore if the Rebels play like they did against houston county/northwest. There have been some key step-ups within the Rebel squad, and they have been getting more of a team effort all around in my opinion. It's not just a jake west show, so opponents can't just expect him to be the only playmaker under Coach B. Forget records or previous games, this is a Huge District showdown for both teams. The home crowd needs to take the advantage and make it as tough on the War Eagles as possible (with sportsmanship no doubt :thumb: ). Either way guys, best of luck to both schools in all aspects of the game :o

Edited by m2mvp

I agree on that...from the dumb 25pt comment to the possible double digit loss. Rebels jus gotta be ready for their 1st Cheatham county team match. I give all the credit that's due to those teams also, so I do believe our hands will be full in every game. Though, I back my SCHS and have faith in our boys. We have a great coach with a good system under his belt. The gym will be explosive tomorrow night, I expect it to be a tight game that could suprise some. I dont know, but I cannot wait. And I do hope Lohin is well and able to play, sportsmanship :thumb:

-referring to the ''anyone can beat fairview and wavo'' comment..maybe that's true, but ill give both programs some props. A win's a win in my book bud

I agree on that...from the dumb 25pt comment to the possible double digit loss. Rebels jus gotta be ready for their 1st Cheatham county team match. I give all the credit that's due to those teams also, so I do believe our hands will be full in every game. Though, I back my SCHS and have faith in our boys. We have a great coach with a good system under his belt. The gym will be explosive tomorrow night, I expect it to be a tight game that could suprise some. I dont know, but I cannot wait. And I do hope Lohin is well and able to play, sportsmanship :lol:

-referring to the ''anyone can beat fairview and wavo'' comment..maybe that's true, but ill give both programs some props. A win's a win in my book bud

I believe that true and true but tonight is a big game for both squads and can be a head turner if stewart pulls it out i know bramlett and his boys will be ready as of the rowdy rebels will be ready as well goodluck to all teams but good luck to Stewart and i hope lohin does play because he's just a player with a good 5 as is jake west with a good 5 lets get it started!

The game was not pretty for SC. I love this team but I do believe that they have relied on one player for too long. Jared Lancaster came to play as usual. I can not remember a game that this young man has not give it his all. Great Job Jared!!

The good news is that we have another shot at the WarEagles. SC needs to re-group and learn from this game. I know they can do it!!!! Bramlett and Craig will get them moving back in the right direction by the next game.

So SC accept the lose, learn from it and kick ###### next time. The SC fans support you!!!!!

Well, Sycamore came to play and that is what they did. they have great execution and did just what they needed to in order to come out of Dover with the Win and T-1st place in District. I take nothing away from this club, they faught hard and held the rebs down. We just couldn't overcome turnovers and the war eagle defense. Final, 44-31, but it was in no means any kind of blow out. The game was pretty much a slow-paced progression..being 2-5 after the 1st quarter tells ya something.

Like I said, Sycamore deserves credit for the Win..and I hope the Rebels get it together and bounce back monday v. Bruceton. Good job both teams