District 2-AA

Shotdoc

Do you know what your talking about? I've been to almost every PF and GP game ever. The only reason that it's not a blowout is PF takes it's starters out at the start or the middle of the 4th Qt. If pf starters stayed in the whole game GP would get beat somewhere between 35 - 50 points!

I know this rivalry well, you might want to check your facts. These games have all been close, with the exception of maybe 1 or 2 games through the years. As far as blowouts go, GP has probably blown out PF more than the other way around.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this rivalry well, you might want to check your facts. These games have all been close, with the exception of maybe 1 or 2 games through the years. As far as blowouts go, GP has probably blown out PF more than the other way around.

You call yourself PFfan but do nothing but say how great Rut is on the other message bords. We ALL know how Rut. is doing! If your such a fan you would know that the GP PF games have not been close in about 5 years and then when it was close or GP won it was PF 1st or 2nd year of Var. ball. Get your facts stright or cheer for another team!

gp blew out pigeon forge three times the first year that they ever played (pf didn't even have a senior class yet but played AA ball anyway) the next year,chuck edwards senior year, gp won at gp in a close game, since then pf has won the next 8 ....4 by coach harper (all close )...and the next 4 by coach wright against his dad, some of which were blowouts...pf is 8-1 vs gp since it's had a full high school (4 Full Classes)..i believe that is correct

You call yourself PFfan but do nothing but say how great Rut is on the other message bords. We ALL know how Rut. is doing! If your such a fan you would know that the GP PF games have not been close in about 5 years and then when it was close or GP won it was PF 1st or 2nd year of Var. ball. Get your facts stright or cheer for another team!

You have never seen me say a bad word about PF. I give RESPECT to other teams in this district and county, maybe that is a lesson that a few of you need to learn. I hope that these are just students and not players on here tooting their own horn.

Mr. facts, give me the scores of all PF/GP games over the past five years, do you know them, because I do.

You have never seen me say a bad word about PF. I give RESPECT to other teams in this district and county, maybe that is a lesson that a few of you need to learn. I hope that these are just students and not players on here tooting their own horn.

Mr. facts, give me the scores of all PF/GP games over the past five years, do you know them, because I do.

Pffan please do everyone a favor and don't EVER get back on coact and talk about things you dont know about. Go to the middle school bords and talk about that because I think that's more your level of understanding!!!

ps I'm not a player or manager on the team I have nothing to do with the PF bball team.

Pffan please do everyone a favor and don't EVER get back on coact and talk about things you dont know about. Go to the middle school bords and talk about that because I think that's more your level of understanding!!!

ps I'm not a player or manager on the team I have nothing to do with the PF bball team.

Wow three exclamation points, I guess that means you are really serious. I should probably take your warning and never come back. You are the classic CoachT poster, when you don't agree with someone and you can find no facts to back up your point, you name call and threaten. That's beautiful.

Here let me help you out since you can't find your facts.

PF vs. GP last 5 years

01-02

GP-86 PF-54

GP-87 PF-41

GP-85 PF-47

02-03

GP-57 PF-48

PF-81 GP-73

PF-47 GP-38

03-04

PF-54 GP-45

PF-49 GP-39

04-05

PF-52 GP-47

PF-70 GP-43 Only PF blowout so far!

05-06

PF-61 GP-48 I don't consider 12 or 13 point wins blowouts.

PF-63 GP-51

Now this doesn't look like a series dominated by blowouts. PF may very well blowout GP tonight. They are very capable, but I wouldn't be surprised to see GP make a game of it.

ps. I am so glad that you are not a part of the bball team. I knew Coach Wrights boys had more class than that!