District 2-AA

Shotdoc

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry, PF is the best team in the state. They should easily win the State Championship and beat everyone by at least 50 on their way to the title. I think it unbelievable that they are not ranked in the nation. With the talent on this team they are easily a top five team in the nation.

There does that make me a true PF fan.

You know you can root for a team and be realistic and humble all at the same time.

It's about time you saw it our way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! count those. the PF GP game was close at the start but then warm ups were over and it was ALL PF from there. That was one of the worst games I've seen PF play all year and I've seen GP play 3 games and it was one of the best that I've seen them play. The score was 80 something to 50 something with PF's jv and Gp's Var. playing the last 3 min and PF's starters in foul dif. the whole 2nd half.

It's about time you saw it our way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! count those. the PF GP game was close at the start but then warm ups were over and it was ALL PF from there. That was one of the worst games I've seen PF play all year and I've seen GP play 3 games and it was one of the best that I've seen them play. The score was 80 something to 50 something with PF's jv and Gp's Var. playing the last 3 min and PF's starters in foul dif. the whole 2nd half.

I agree. That game was pretty much over after warm ups. PF dominated that game from start to finish. Woodrick probably played one of the worst performances of the season and was in foul trouble the second half, but still had close to a triple double and got anything at will. pffan I would add this game to your list and make that 9 in a row for PF, also add the comment "blow out" to this one as well. Look for more to come. PF has to get ready for a tough test this coming week at Alcoa. Should be a good one.

GP is going to hand PF their first loss of the season. PF hasn't played anyone close to what GP has. PF doesn't have any talent and their offense isn't that effective. Look for GP to come in to PF and come out with a victory. I am predicting the first loss for PF. GP 73-67

You nailed it. GP came out strong and then PF turned on the run out cd and it was all over.

GP has way more talent than PF has though. I don't see anyone matching up with Gray. Watch out for him as well as the rest of the team to have a big night.

I've seen GP play 3 times and Gray is like 1 for 6 on fast break lay ups lol. There might be 2 GP starters that "might" make PF Var. team, but even those two would come off the bench.

I've seen GP play 3 times and Gray is like 1 for 6 on fast break lay ups lol. There might be 2 GP starters that "might" make PF Var. team, but even those two would come off the bench.

ok we are tired of GP ....somebody in district 2 AA is probably gonna get us somewhere along the way....who are the teams in this district that have a shot at the top (regular season)...who are the contenders ...claiborne?...union?....how many district games has rutledge lost?...anybody that thinks that PF is everything and that the rest are nothing.....is a fool....a lot of things can happen yet...iti s a long way to march.....nobody in pigeon forge should go around thinking this is gonna be easy ....you are only as good as your next game .....and our next game is tues nite!....it's time to look ahead not back

OK. So, here's the deal. Mike Wright has a good team. PF was on fire in the first half. I've seen PF play bad games (this year's football team) and this was not one of those games for they played well. He kept his starters in with 2 minutes left, up by 30. Maybe its because he hates Beatty or... loves his Dad. Let's give Beatty time. For much of the time last night, he had 4 sophs and a freshman playing against all seniors. What was the JV score? By the way, is Wright going to be back next year? Things don't look to good when your starters are on the court and you're lookin down the bench, do they, coach? Let's see where PF is next year. And the year after. What about middle school, are they winning this year? Enjoy those seniors, I'll tell you, they're a good group. They play together. They're unselfish. They have the raw talent to win the state. Let's see if they have the coaching.

OK. So, here's the deal. Mike Wright has a good team. PF was on fire in the first half. I've seen PF play bad games (this year's football team) and this was not one of those games for they played well. He kept his starters in with 2 minutes left, up by 30. Maybe its because he hates Beatty or... loves his Dad. Let's give Beatty time. For much of the time last night, he had 4 sophs and a freshman playing against all seniors. What was the JV score? By the way, is Wright going to be back next year? Things don't look to good when your starters are on the court and you're lookin down the bench, do they, coach? Let's see where PF is next year. And the year after. What about middle school, are they winning this year? Enjoy those seniors, I'll tell you, they're a good group. They play together. They're unselfish. They have the raw talent to win the state. Let's see if they have the coaching.

Well the reason sophs were in is because pf got gp in foul trouble. Its not like that Pf made them go in. Pf is good and they have a good test tue against Alcoa. I think it will be a good one