District 2-AA

Shotdoc

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen GP play 3 times and Gray is like 1 for 6 on fast break lay ups lol. There might be 2 GP starters that "might" make PF Var. team, but even those two would come off the bench.

You're joking right. PF does have a good team but last night was the worst game GP has played all year. With players coming back, they are capable of beating PF next month. I'm also sure there are more than 2 GP players Coach Wright would like to have. I mean my freshman brother wore out 2 of PF's varsity post on the low block during the JV game. And he isn't even on GP's varsity. PF should enjoy their team while they've got it because next year the rivalry turns the other way. If I'm not mistaken the GP JV was up by 16 before PF even scored a point. I wouldn't count Coach Beaty and the Highlanders out just yet, though.

OK. So, here's the deal. Mike Wright has a good team. PF was on fire in the first half. I've seen PF play bad games (this year's football team) and this was not one of those games for they played well. He kept his starters in with 2 minutes left, up by 30. Maybe its because he hates Beatty or... loves his Dad. Let's give Beatty time. For much of the time last night, he had 4 sophs and a freshman playing against all seniors. What was the JV score? By the way, is Wright going to be back next year? Things don't look to good when your starters are on the court and you're lookin down the bench, do they, coach? Let's see where PF is next year. And the year after. What about middle school, are they winning this year? Enjoy those seniors, I'll tell you, they're a good group. They play together. They're unselfish. They have the raw talent to win the state. Let's see if they have the coaching.

blah, blah, blah....i don't know which one to respond to (cn eagle 13)...NEXT YEAR ?....HA you sound like an alabama football fan....it's either about the past or 'next year' ....our kids are seniors and we don't give a rats rear about next year .... if you want to talk about next year you need to start your own thread ...since it is the holidays maybe you should play off charles dickens and call it THE GHOST OF CHRISTMAS FUTURE....and as far as the players that didn't play for you ...bring them on...we'll play anybody you got in the whole school .....and as far as PIGEON FORGE having the coaching ... Wright is the best coach in this area .....those kids were not a top substate/ sweet 16 team when we got em ....they weren't even county champs (they came in 3rd) as eigth graders (andy taylor was a starter down here in 8th grade ,lordy, what if he were playing for us)....THOSE KIDS GOT COACHED UP....harper and cave didn't even start in the 8th grade ...DIDN'T EVEN GET TO PLAY...harper sat on the bench and cave was a manager...and as far as having the raw talent to win the state .....well you re just not up on your high school basketball are you....there are not any top 100 prospects in east tennessee ....like there are in memphis and the west ,,,,(but we have a shot at getting there.).....i knew this would be a route because i knew that you couldn't handle our motion offense or our defensive intensity... YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HIT YA ... MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU SHOULD COME OUT IN A ZONE cause we ate you up in our half court offense ....your kids obviously weren't ready for it ...we all checked our watches ....it was over by 8:30....i try to root for all of the kids in the county ...i know them and i know their families ...AND THEY ARE GREAT FOLKS...but jerks like you make it difficult ...are you coaches???? ...what's YOUR record...and i'm not talkin about BENNY'S record either...we all know what HE'S done.... you don't get to ride his coat tails....hey,man... pick up those towels ...WE'RE TIRED OF GP ...WE GOT BIGGER FISH TO FRY

blah, blah, blah....i don't know which one to respond to (cn eagle 13)...NEXT YEAR ?....HA you sound like an alabama football fan....it's either about the past or 'next year' ....our kids are seniors and we don't give a rats rear about next year .... if you want to talk about next year you need to start your own thread ...since it is the holidays maybe you should play off charles dickens and call it THE GHOST OF CHRISTMAS FUTURE....and as far as the players that didn't play for you ...bring them on...we'll play anybody you got in the whole school .....and as far as PIGEON FORGE having the coaching ... Wright is the best coach in this area .....those kids were not a top substate/ sweet 16 team when we got em ....they weren't even county champs (they came in 3rd) as eigth graders (andy taylor was a starter down here in 8th grade ,lordy, what if he were playing for us)....THOSE KIDS GOT COACHED UP....harper and cave didn't even start in the 8th grade ...DIDN'T EVEN GET TO PLAY...harper sat on the bench and cave was a manager...and as far as having the raw talent to win the state .....well you re just not up on your high school basketball are you....there are not any top 100 prospects in east tennessee ....like there are in memphis and the west ,,,,(but we have a shot at getting there.).....i knew this would be a route because i knew that you couldn't handle our motion offense or our defensive intensity... YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HIT YA ... MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU SHOULD COME OUT IN A ZONE cause we ate you up in our half court offense ....your kids obviously weren't ready for it ...we all checked our watches ....it was over by 8:30....i try to root for all of the kids in the county ...i know them and i know their families ...AND THEY ARE GREAT FOLKS...but jerks like you make it difficult ...are you coaches???? ...what's YOUR record...and i'm not talkin about BENNY'S record either...we all know what HE'S done.... you don't get to ride his coat tails....hey,man... pick up those towels ...WE'RE TIRED OF GP ...WE GOT BIGGER FISH TO FRY

Hey, PFDAD, lighten up a little. Looks like I hit a nerve. Why do you not think that your kids are talented. I think they are. I'll bet they think they are. You know why? Because they are. Those kids have enormous talent, at least in my opinion they do. Take a pill, man. Chill out, relax...you're 9 and 0 on your way to a potential undefeated season. Good luck, Pigeon Forge. Your kids are great ones, both on and off the court.

i agree its not about next year its about what is going on right now...and wright is one of the best coaches in the area

06-07

PF-83 GP-52

Complete domination. PF showed who the dominant team was from the opening tip. It was very impressive. For those of you that want to claim GP played bad, they played that way because of the defensive intensity that PF brought to that game. Heck, GP hit 8 threes and got beat by 31.

Jcflash,

You can't honestly think that PF is the most talented team in the state. I am not sure they are the most talented team in their district, but they are the best TEAM I have seen in east TN this year. By the way, PFDAD already told everybody he was Harper, so dont act like you are decoding a bomb. It actually says quite a lot when PF's former coach, who has a son playing, states that PF's present coach is the best in the area. By the way, he brings up a good point, how many of PF's seniors got PT in middle school. Remember Wright had them as Freshman, he has been their only coach for 4 years. Coincidence?

You're joking right. PF does have a good team but last night was the worst game GP has played all year. With players coming back, they are capable of beating PF next month. I'm also sure there are more than 2 GP players Coach Wright would like to have. I mean my freshman brother wore out 2 of PF's varsity post on the low block during the JV game. And he isn't even on GP's varsity. PF should enjoy their team while they've got it because next year the rivalry turns the other way. If I'm not mistaken the GP JV was up by 16 before PF even scored a point. I wouldn't count Coach Beaty and the Highlanders out just yet, though.

If all you got is JV then please SHUT UP cause no one on this site talks about jv unless the V team stinks....lol no wonder all GP people talk about is JV. The only reason WE as PFHS fans talk bad about GP is because they said they would hand us our 1st loss and they been talking trash for about a month. GP played a bad game yes because PF made them play bad. I look for PF to win BIG at GP in the next game. This year's GP team said that they would beat this year's PF team so lets talk about this year

06-07

PF-83 GP-52

Complete domination. PF showed who the dominant team was from the opening tip. It was very impressive. For those of you that want to claim GP played bad, they played that way because of the defensive intensity that PF brought to that game. Heck, GP hit 8 threes and got beat by 31.

Jcflash,

You can't honestly think that PF is the most talented team in the state. I am not sure they are the most talented team in their district, but they are the best TEAM I have seen in east TN this year. By the way, PFDAD already told everybody he was Harper, so dont act like you are decoding a bomb. It actually says quite a lot when PF's former coach, who has a son playing, states that PF's present coach is the best in the area. By the way, he brings up a good point, how many of PF's seniors got PT in middle school. Remember Wright had them as Freshman, he has been their only coach for 4 years. Coincidence?

I really didn't know that. Harper was a good coach. Now, I understand why that he might get edgy. As to talent, Michael Jordan didn't start in high school either, but can one say that the game's greatest player wasn't talented? Boys, Boys, the kids are talented. That's not a bad word. Woodrick's talented, Cave's talented, Harper's talented, and they're not the only ones. Hey, I'm sorry I said they're talented if it makes you feel better, even though they are.