Collinwood vs. Summertown

supertrojan22

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think yall all need to shut tha heck up talkin all this smack when u know ur scared of goin to summertown cause u know u will lose and blow the district and summertown will be on top jus like always and about the football yea we dont have a football team but i gaurantee you if we took tha guys from stown and lined em up with anyone round here they wouldnt back down cause they got heart

i think yall all need to shut tha heck up talkin all this smack when u know ur scared of goin to summertown cause u know u will lose and blow the district and summertown will be on top jus like always and about the football yea we dont have a football team but i gaurantee you if we took tha guys from stown and lined em up with anyone round here they wouldnt back down cause they got heart

First of all im sure know one is scared of playin at summertown, and second of all you sound like a cheeleader..... :thumb::)

yall hit 7 threes and yall still couldn't win and yall also showed alot of heart scoring 12 points in the 2nd half if you ask me that aint heart. i think collinwood will go to summertown and show more heart than yall did here and win

Summertown on top just like always huh?? It seems like Wayne County won the region last year and went to the state final four. The year prior to that Mount Pleasant won the region and Wayne County went to the final four that year. It has been a while since Summertown was the last team standing out of District 12A.