Dobyns-Bennett Offensive for 2007 Any suggestions

dbfanforlife

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the offensive line will be a huge strength, with Zach Boggan anchoring the middle. I hear he's gotten looks from Hawaii, Boise State, Kentucky, and Centre. He should be flanked by fellow senior standouts Jordan Rupe and Alan Hinson, who has garnered serious interest from Auburn.

Yeah i think i read in Sports Illustrated where Colt Brennan was wishing Boggan was a senior this past year, so he could come block for him next year. Anyways the line should be strong, there are a couple of spots up for grabs i think.

alright i got a little info about whats going on around spring practice. ill give yall the lineups with everyone else in sports at wide reciever we have lane dukehart, micheal willis, moe fugate, and sterling throp gettin alot of looks the o line is looking pretty darn good but boggan is startin center as of right now will clark is they have boggan at right tackle. on the other side of the ball they have juniors derek coleman and robby bowyer playin some on the line with ben degreen alan hinson and will clark. micheal willis is getting good look at linebacker along with will bateman and clayton. and im not so sure about the secondary but im sure they will do fine with robert hog ancoring them at saftey

I dont know why so many people doubt Bart Ring, Jamie Crawford is a good quarterback thats very fast and quick, but Bart Ring has better key essentials it takes to be a quaterback he has an outstanding arm, more expeirience and is much smarter in the pocket, if youve watched him the last few years hes not the fastest thing in the world but makes very good reads and is elusive past the line when he runs the option.

I dont know why so many people doubt Bart Ring, Jamie Crawford is a good quarterback thats very fast and quick, but Bart Ring has better key essentials it takes to be a quaterback he has an outstanding arm, more expeirience and is much smarter in the pocket, if youve watched him the last few years hes not the fastest thing in the world but makes very good reads and is elusive past the line when he runs the option.

Waterboy I have not seen one quote on this thread that doubts Bart Rings abilities.He has more experience because he is older and a junior.Being smarter in the pocket is your opinion everybody has one.Bart should get the nod at QB but thats coach Clarks decision.Clark has seen enough game films to know what talent he has coming up this next season at skilled positions.This past season showed it does't matter who is QB or who is running the ball you have to play to win period.