Top Players In The Bg 9

Floor_General22

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are the top player so far in the Big 9 and why? Also, who should be in the running for Player of the year

Science Hill- Omar Wattad & Josh Odum

DB- Sensabaugh (when he gets back) & Throp

Sullivan Central- Wes Baker & Justin Hess

Sullivan East- Issac Snapp

Daniel Boone- Blake Moncier & Austin Click

Crockett- Murray

Tn High- Thomas Turnbale & Matt Layton (i think thats his name)

Volunteer- Chad BRowder & keith Cradic

Sullivan South- Aaron Wiley & Matt Crowe

Science Hill- Omar Wattad & Josh Odum

DB- Sensabaugh (when he gets back) & Throp

Sullivan Central- Wes Baker & Justin Hess

Sullivan East- Issac Snapp

Daniel Boone- Blake Moncier & Austin Click

Crockett- Murray

Tn High- Thomas Turnbale & Matt Layton (i think thats his name)

Volunteer- Chad BRowder & keith Cradic

Sullivan South- Aaron Wiley & Matt Crowe

not a bad list, except I don't think Sensabaugh should be included till he does come back. Was looking more for top performers so far this year.

If u r going to include Browder and Cracdic, u also have to include B. Milan and B.D. Snow of Cherokee and Wiggins of Greenville. Although the Chiefs shut down Wiggins, the also slowed Browder and Cradic to slow motion. And if u put Milan and Snow up against Browder and Cradic in a 2 on 2 game Milan and Snow would take it 8 out of 10 times.

They were talking about the Big 9. Not the IMAC. Cherokee and Greeneville are in the IMAC.

If u r going to include Browder and Cracdic, u also have to include B. Milan and B.D. Snow of Cherokee and Wiggins of Greenville. Although the Chiefs shut down Wiggins, the also slowed Browder and Cradic to slow motion. And if u put Milan and Snow up against Browder and Cradic in a 2 on 2 game Milan and Snow would take it 8 out of 10 times.

Those are guards. Not post players and I still don't think they would win :lol:

So far this is what I think the top 5 would be (in order of position, not rank)

1. Snapp Sullivan East

2. Cradic Volunteer

3. Wattad Science Hill

4. Baker Central

5. Odem Science Hill

Player of the year going to either Wattad or Snapp at this point.

Nice list but .... Wattad is going to Georgetown, he already has player of the year wrapped up if he just shows up to his games.

Nice list but .... Wattad is going to Georgetown, he already has player of the year wrapped up if he just shows up to his games.

Just because he is going to Georgetown doesn't and shouldn't mean that he has anything wrapped up. Dobyns Bennett was picked to win the conference this year. To bad they couldn't just sit at home and wait on the district tourney.

Just because he is going to Georgetown doesn't and shouldn't mean that he has anything wrapped up. Dobyns Bennett was picked to win the conference this year. To bad they couldn't just sit at home and wait on the district tourney.

DB would be in the top of the confrence if their star player didnt get hurt in the last game of the football season.

yeah but its DB. all that talent! should one player hurt them that much? we play them sat. any advice?

Snapp, Wattad, and Cradic are the top three in my opinion.

I would recomend 2 things. Trap them full court. Especially #14. He can't touch the ball without walking. And alternate that with a good zone. Let them shoot outside all they want. Just get a hand in their face when they pull the trigger. They do not shoot well outside.

When is Wattad going to live up to his reputation as being the best in the Big 9? I haven't seen him play but his boxscores don't look that outstanding. He appears to be a solid player but I hope they give everyone a serious look before they hand him the player of the year award. Sounds like everyone is falling into the media hype around him and not watching the games.